It's been a while since I received my last order

catscop

Please use “Buyer Requests” now a days and regarding traffic on your Gigs I would say that things will become normal in “February”.

So,patience is the key to success and focus on “Buyer Requests” as it is a best way to get orders for newbies.

Hello there, It’s been a while since I received my last order. Are you receiving any order in these days?

Are you receiving any order in these days?

Yes. Plenty of orders. I tend to have a queue of orders waiting to be completed most of the time. Please keep in mind, just because you aren’t receiving orders, does not mean there is something wrong with Fiverr. Thousands of sellers receive orders every day. Perhaps, if you wish to earn more sales, you might consider marketing and promoting your gig(s) to the target customers that need your sales. Sitting around and hoping someone randomly buys from you is a terrible business strategy.

Are you in business to earn money? Or are you in business to watch other sellers earn money?

Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. Get out there and be a doer. Earn your sales.

Please use “Buyer Requests” now a days and regarding traffic on your Gigs I would say that things will become normal in “February”.

So,patience is the key to success and focus on “Buyer Requests” as it is a best way to get orders for newbies.

I would say that things will become normal in “February”.

Why because it’s the ❤️ month? aka St. Lovel’s Day?

Archived