I can scratch this off my bucket list!

frank_d

Hi there!

Today marks a great milestone for me, as I am featured in Fiverr’s mini “meet the Pros” series.

Here’s the link to the post:

https://blog.fiverr.com/meet-the-fiverr-pros-episode-2-2-frank-davis/

I really feel like all my hard work throughout the years is paying off and I feel a sense of accomplishment.
Fiverr recognized my efforts and honored me with a feature. 😃

I just wanted to share with everyone here on the forum, and I also wanted to take a moment to let you guys know that I have a series of posts in the works, that I feel that will help new and old sellers alike.

I just need some time to set things up properly and write some articles.

But today is a day of celebration for me.

Thank you to everyone that posted seller’s tips that I read back when I was a new seller, and I promise I will start giving back even more. 🙂

ZHey, @frank_d!

I’m on my way to class, but I watched this video like 2x already.

I thought you were an amazing guy before, but after watching you’re a superstar. :star_struck:

These feature videos are very inspiring. ❤️

Where was this feature filmed if you don’t mind me asking?

Hey @nikavoice

Thank you for your kind words! 🙂

This was shot on location, as we in the film business say, in downtown athens.

It´s especially nice seeing a video in that series that´s about “someone from the forum before Pro was a thing”, congrats. Looks nice over there, love the birds intro.

Thanks @miiila

Yes I was here before most of Fiverr’s features were a thing. 🙂

Hard work pays off.

Strategic planning pays off.

Staying motivated pays off.

I was a new seller with 0 sales, reading posts on this forum 4 years ago, almost to the day. 🙂

Wow! That is a very nice video! Did you write your own script? Did you edit your own video?

Whenever I see gigs like yours or MikeVann, I have an urge to order - just because I want it! Why? Well, because it really good!

Of course, my small side freelancing - writing novella doesn’t call for anything as fancy and high tech as what you guys offer - but perhaps one day! 😀

Guest sara19841

Wow! That is a very nice video! Did you write your own script? Did you edit your own video?

Whenever I see gigs like yours or MikeVann, I have an urge to order - just because I want it! Why? Well, because it really good!

Of course, my small side freelancing - writing novella doesn’t call for anything as fancy and high tech as what you guys offer - but perhaps one day! 😀

That’s the good thing about buying digitally. You can purchase as much as you want without worrying about where to put it.

Hey @gina_riley2

I didn’t write the script or edit the video.

In fact I don’t think I could ever edit a video with me in it! 🙂

Too self conscious.

But I did help the crew set up most of the shots, as you can’t beat the director out of me. 😉

I think it’s high time we worked together on something.

Let’s do something small, like a 15-second ad.

I feel extra generous today, so don’t worry about pricing. 😉

Hey @gina_riley2

I didn’t write the script or edit the video.

In fact I don’t think I could ever edit a video with me in it! 🙂

Too self conscious.

But I did help the crew set up most of the shots, as you can’t beat the director out of me. 😉

I think it’s high time we worked together on something.

Let’s do something small, like a 15-second ad.

I feel extra generous today, so don’t worry about pricing. 😉

Well I had to ask because you stated you were in the filming industry. I don’t ever recall you mentioning which films before so - basically, I wouldn’t have been surprised if you had. I can see how it would kinda hard to edit a video with yourself in it! 🙂

I love the scenery, though!

OT

So, 15 sec ad? :thinking: Never ordered a video, so don’t have a clue. I’ll have to get with you sometime soon. 🙂

Guest sara19841

Well I had to ask because you stated you were in the filming industry. I don’t ever recall you mentioning which films before so - basically, I wouldn’t have been surprised if you had. I can see how it would kinda hard to edit a video with yourself in it! 🙂

I love the scenery, though!

OT

So, 15 sec ad? :thinking: Never ordered a video, so don’t have a clue. I’ll have to get with you sometime soon. 🙂

Do you advertise your blog, Gina?

You could use Frank’s commercial to advertise it, or even use his commercial as a way of promoting an upcoming feature. That could be pretty cool.

Do you advertise your blog, Gina?

You could use Frank’s commercial to advertise it, or even use his commercial as a way of promoting an upcoming feature. That could be pretty cool.

OT for Sara

That’s exactly what I was think about.

My full time job has me going in circles, so the blog won’t happen for awhile. I quit putting a deadline on it - which was for my purpose only - because it’s been moved back several times now.

I will admit, I just spent the past few minutes looking at all of Frank’s video - thinking, “Which one would be the best for a blog?” :thinking:

Hey @nikavoice

Thank you for your kind words! 🙂

Nice! If it’s the Athens I’m thinking of then…

You should’ve had a cup of A double feature Wow-wee that would’ve been awesome. However, I would ❤️

I just wanted to share with everyone here on the forum, and I also wanted to take a moment to let you guys know that I have a series of posts in the works, that I feel that will help new and old sellers alike.

Like they say ~ sharing is caring. I think this would be VERY beneficial for all. Thank you! 😎

OT for Sara

That’s exactly what I was think about.

My full time job has me going in circles, so the blog won’t happen for awhile. I quit putting a deadline on it - which was for my purpose only - because it’s been moved back several times now.

I will admit, I just spent the past few minutes looking at all of Frank’s video - thinking, “Which one would be the best for a blog?” :thinking:

@gina_riley2 am preparing a new one, which I think is the one that fits your case best. Give me a couple of days to publish. 🙂

Nice! If it’s the Athens I’m thinking of then…

You should’ve had a cup of A double feature Wow-wee that would’ve been awesome. However, I would ❤️

Like they say ~ sharing is caring. I think this would be VERY beneficial for all. Thank you! 😎

@nikavoice

You-know-who helped me with the written part of the interview.

Having a cup of coffee with her is next on my bucket list, since she’s on an island.

Perhaps this summer.

I’ll make a video if we meet up!

@nikavoice

Having a cup of coffee with her is next on my bucket list, since she’s on an island.

Perhaps this summer.

Perhaps this summer.

SWEET, sweet, sweet!

I’m not surprised at all. 'Cause her use of words is wicked powerful & just so darn incredible.

Crème de la Crème! 😎

Cheers 🍹

Very nice and inspirational video! 😄

What would happen if you didn’t watch “The Terminator” that night? 😄

Haha! I don’t know @odal456

Perhaps that’s my dark timeline in the multiverse???

Or maybe I ended up watching an infomercial, decided to make my own line of taper ware and became a millionaire???

@nikavoice

Perhaps this summer.

I thought I sensed her all right - then I wondered if you two were actually the same person. You need to meet up and make that video to put my mind at ease.

What would happen if you didn’t watch “The Terminator” that night?

When I watched it, I just wanted to be made of metal and melt whenever I wanted to. If only I had pursued my dream with as much commitment as Frank.

I thought I sensed her all right - then I wondered if you two were actually the same person. You need to meet up and make that video to put my mind at ease.

What would happen if you didn’t watch “The Terminator” that night?

When I watched it, I just wanted to be made of metal and melt whenever I wanted to. If only I had pursued my dream with as much commitment as Frank.

You need to meet up and make that video to put my mind at ease.

It’s a fight club type thing.

Archived