>> Common Mistake on Fiverr by New Sellers <<

hamna931

• 1 month later...

Absolutely agree. I’d like to add, as a new seller it’s superhard, so I’d drive traffic from an outside source too, like facebook, previous clinets somewhere else. Fiverr algorythm is picking up when you have sales. A good tactis is to offer way more than the average in your nieche, until you get established.
Yes, it’s a lot of work, but pay out in the end!

• Like 40

• 2 months later...
On 5/8/2018 at 6:11 PM, hamna931 said:

5: Regularly keep an eye on the views, impressions and clicks of the gig. If your impressions and views are not increasing and keep going down, there must be something wrong with your gig description, seo title, tags and keywords that you have used in your Gig. 

I do not agree with this. These things will always go up and down without any reason at all. I don’t even look at them usually. You cannot control these at all.

• Like 19

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the information. I have used fiverr in the past but, one of my gigs attracted a predator and I to delete my account due to him finding all my personal information.
This is a PSA to stay safe on here and keep all your real name and information private.

• Like 8

This is a PSA to stay safe on here and keep all your real name and information private.

That isn’t a PSA - it is part of the TOS - ie the rules of being on fiverr, which are to keep sellers safe.

I understand you’ve had a bad experience with a buyer, which is awful, but your buyer didn’t “find” all your personal information - as per your other thread, you gave it to him.

Please DO NOT give out personal information in any circumstances.

• Like 15

images are quite sensitive I think. But how to create images that will turn the gigs into offers ?

On 5/21/2018 at 4:48 AM, misscrystal said:

I do not agree with this. These things will always go up and down without any reason at all. I don’t even look at them usually. You cannot control these at all.

I think if we fail to improve our daily activities our impressions, click will start falling. so better work hard for that

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2018 at 8:30 AM, maidulsikder said:

Can we add my website link as my sample work in my gig?

No, you can’t do that, it is against TOS.

On 6/8/2018 at 8:30 AM, maidulsikder said:

If I do so, is there any violation of Fiverr rule.

Yes it is. Your gig will not be accepted and your account could be suspended.

• Like 6

Can we add my website link as my sample work in my gig?

No, you can’t do that, it is against TOS.

If I do so, is there any violation of Fiverr rule.

Yes it is. Your gig will not be accepted and your account could be suspended.

Thank you very much for the information.

One more thing, can I share the link while conversation (message) to show my sample work?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am a new seller here. This article will guide me to avoid mistakes. I appreciate hamna931 for taking the time to help out new sellers with her article. Cheers.

Thank you, very nice points.

But I will like to add, I think with time, the tricks always change, also keeping pace with the demand of the customers in the market, gig descriptions, tags and approach should be maintained.

• Like 6

Thank you, very nice points.

But I will like to add, I think with time, the tricks always change, also keeping pace with the demand of the customers in the market, gig descriptions, tags and approach should be maintained.

Arafat Jamil, your post proves you are very aware of market trend. We will be glad to learn from you about the Freelancing market place and it’s changes from time to time. Cheers.

• Like 2

Arafat Jamil, your post proves you are very aware of market trend. We will be glad to learn from you about the Freelancing market place and it’s changes from time to time. Cheers.

@zonaed_hasan

I am thinking to create a topic about making gig on fiverr and the research needed to make it, learning a few things on the move.

Wish me luck.

• Like 3

@zonaed_hasan

I am thinking to create a topic about making gig on fiverr and the research needed to make it, learning a few things on the move.

Wish me luck.

Arafat,

It is nice to know that you will write how to make gigs in Fiverr which will be great for new sellers like me. I wish best of luck for you for your good intention. Cheers.

Hasan

• Like 1

I agree, it’s not professional way to hunt orders, but if it works for someone, he/she must take advantage of it. I would suggest to think as orders hunter rather than money when you are new to the platform. There are many strategies out there to get the first order with many more to come.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

It is really important to be transparent. Be you, and write the truth about what you have done in the past. It will eventually be more valuable for you as you will only have to do things you are good at, which results in better output and more credibility. Plus the chances of a buyer recommending you to others 🙂

• Like 1

Really helpful stuff, thanks for sharing your opinion. Some categories particularly have much more competition than others so its not easy to make your first sale here. I believe patience and constant natural promotion is the key here.

• Like 5