How to get rid of the Mek-Sel mentality (STEPS TO BECOME A DOER AND SCORE YOUR FIRST SALE)

gig_freak

I am stating my point. You edited your message which said, “sure it was”. I get the point, and I know that you want everyone to be treated equally. Which is fair.

However, this thread was for educational purposes without any background.

Again, my personal opinion, this thread was a good one.

You are actually trying to educate people.

People who are probably never going to read your content, but still.

The fact that we joked around a bit on this thread, does not mean you need to create spin-offs like that other one, whose sole purpose was making fun of others.

Besides, my favorite pastime is replying to meksells. Please don’t take that away from me.

Again, my personal opinion, this thread was a good one.

You are actually trying to educate people.

People who are probably never going to read your content, but still.

The fact that we joked around a bit on this thread, does not mean you need to create spin-offs like that other one, whose sole purpose was making fun of others.

Besides, my favorite pastime is replying to meksells. Please don’t take that away from me.

I am out of likes, Frank, so here it is in an emoji form 👍

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

It takes time, I agree. I have tweaked and promoted my gig almost daily for three weeks. I have watched my impressions go from less than 10 a day to over 100. That’s great! It just takes time and that is what most people don’t want to deal with. The longer and more that you work on it, the better it will get. Get out your shovel and dig for work. There’s no shortcut.

Ahhhhh you mean there is no easy.jpg.3aabb6ff0ff3260ab834ead34c7d0305.jpg button!!!

Archived