5 months,still no order

imammahadi651

Are you doing anything productive to market and promote your gig to the target customers that need your services? Or are you just sitting back, hoping that random people will randomly find your gig and make you marvelously wealthy?

You do know that business requires hard work, right? What hard work are you doing to grow and improve your business?

Are you doing anything productive to market and promote your gig to the target customers that need your services? Or are you just sitting back, hoping that random people will randomly find your gig and make you marvelously wealthy?

You do know that business requires hard work, right? What hard work are you doing to grow and improve your business?

Hey there! I usually like your comments and you’re right totally but I’ve been missing your specific advices, for example you say something about promoting your business to the right people in a right way, but for example how is your day look like on the internet when you start to reach your target audiance? I mean your technique, it’s ok to find for example a group on the facebook but after it? I’ve seen your comments about “spamming and stuff” so I got it, that’s useless, but then what you do?🙂

Thanks in advance,

L

Hey there! I usually like your comments and you’re right totally but I’ve been missing your specific advices, for example you say something about promoting your business to the right people in a right way, but for example how is your day look like on the internet when you start to reach your target audiance? I mean your technique, it’s ok to find for example a group on the facebook but after it? I’ve seen your comments about “spamming and stuff” so I got it, that’s useless, but then what you do?🙂

Thanks in advance,

L

I think jonbaas’s point is that the specific advice for specific sellers in whatever industries they may be in differs, and that you have to research the best way to market to your audience on your own. A day in the life of someone reaching out to their target audience will look very different depending on what kind of people you’re targeting.

I think jonbaas’s point is that the specific advice for specific sellers in whatever industries they may be in differs, and that you have to research the best way to market to your audience on your own. A day in the life of someone reaching out to their target audience will look very different depending on what kind of people you’re targeting.

Yeah it’s ok and if someone copies that, he/she probably couldn’t be so effective like jonbaas, but to me it would be an inspiration!

Thanks in advance,

L

I’ve seen your comments about “spamming and stuff” so I got it, that’s useless, but then what you do?

I reach out to my market – the people who need my services – and I tell them about what I do. People need what I offer, and I offer my services as a solution to their needs. This is called marketing. Find the people who need what YOU have to offer, and tell them how YOU can be the solution to their needs.

It constantly baffles me how hard of a concept this seems to be for most people here on Fiverr. You’re in the business of solving people’s needs. So, figure out how YOU can do this… and make it happen.

Thank you for your advice sir. I will keep your word in mind

Also, to remain on topic:

@imammahadi651I’m confused by your profile tagline.

leisure!!! what is it??

I get that you’re trying to convey that you work hard, but I think something more descriptive would help.

Thank’s for your advice mam. Yeah it’s really irrelevant. I will change it

I’ve seen your comments about “spamming and stuff” so I got it, that’s useless, but then what you do?

I reach out to my market – the people who need my services – and I tell them about what I do. People need what I offer, and I offer my services as a solution to their needs. This is called marketing. Find the people who need what YOU have to offer, and tell them how YOU can be the solution to their needs.

It constantly baffles me how hard of a concept this seems to be for most people here on Fiverr. You’re in the business of solving people’s needs. So, figure out how YOU can do this… and make it happen.

I’m new to this but reading comments, reasearching i’m learning about it.

so thank you y’all

I do a lot of marketing for my gigs.

You can not sit still and wait for orders.

You have to find out in google how to sell many products online.

I think it’s just a matter of coming to you for not wanting to learn

It is not like that,But yeah there is some thing i am not doing,

By the way thank you for your advice sir

Make sure your gig description is detailed, clear and genuine. Add a video to your gig. Check your tags and make changes if needed. Use social media to promote your gig or gigs!

Good luck and don’t give up!

Michael

I think my gig descriptions are pretty much detailed. But thank you for your advice, i will try to make it more better, Have a nice day

There is a very serious typo in your gig title. It should be t shirt … not the other word you have typed! Remember, attention to detail is very important and I am sure that will (and has) put buyers off.

Edit: See you have now changed it by adding the “r” … Good luck! 🙂

Thank you Man, I waa really Blind:joy:,

Guest chinavogirl

Don’t give up!! Sometimes the market is slow, but you can promote on different social media in other countries, to get a wider audience.

By the way, I also took long break from fiverr because I was doing a project for CCTV but now I am also hoping to get work again, because the long-term project is finished.😮

Archived