Why Buyers MUST contact seller before ordering

flomaestro

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for Janali for sharing a comment. Moreso, in your case, i am not sure whether you are a seller or buyer. But generally, i think you can do a few things to help you manage your orders.

1. Take on what you can handle. A sleep-deprived mind could find it hard to deliver premium quality works.

2. You can limit your orders. This will allow you satisfy every one. Your repeat buyers know what you can do. The moment they sense a drop in output, they will know.

3. Negotiate time extension. You can appeal to your buyers o give you more time. It is really not difficult. I have done it before. Trust me…it works.

4. Extend your gig delivery time.

5. Outsourcing. You can outsource your orders if you find yourself drowning. Your ratings should be of utmost importance to you… cancellation is not an option. Late deli very is bad for business. I am guessing you know these already…lol

Outsourcing. You can outsource your orders if you find yourself drowning. Your ratings should be of utmost importance to you… cancellation is not an option.

I feel there is something wrong with this statement. Buyers are putting their trust and money into the product YOU are supposed to genuinely deliver.

If you cannot handle the workflow, time management and self discipline might be more rewarding than getting job done at any costs.

There is no way, many buyers send you the order to pay what they want and they send you things or jobs that you cannot do because it does not correspond to the payment, I had a buyer who paid me 25 dollars for an app and I charge 50 as not I accept, fiverr sanctions me by lowering me two levels.

I am a buyer and a seller and I always contact before I buy. I also see the response rate if is 1h I know I will get my answer soon. I contact my buyers for the simple reason that I don’t know if they know how to do what I need and to see if we are on the same page. 99% of gigs on Fiverr are not that simple, maybe I need a research and there are not enought information out there, maybe I need a logo but we are not of the same page regarding my idea. Also if you move beyond the 5$ gigs, before paying 300$ or more you should probably talk with the seller. As a Pro seller I can have a Zoom call with clients because Fiverr understand the importance of communication for big and complex projects. Also I contact out of respect, as a seller I know how it is to feel anxiety to click on the out of office and to be full with orders so why would I add more anxiety and why would I do something to another person that I don’t want to be done to me?

Hello! I did not know if it is allowed to share other media to communicate on fiverr. How are you invite your byers on a Zoom call without getting baned?

Do you have other versions to communicate more with clients in your experience?

Archived