Congrats All.. Fiverr has blocked my inbox!

ebbykhan

are you out of your bed the moment you were writing this? without buyers its useless?

and without sellers buyers should dance on the floor of FIVERR! yes i am asking for justice but no here its only for BUYERS! let me tell you an example… few days back i delivered someone a video and he liked it and gave me a 5 star feedback and was happy after few days dnt know what he got in his mind he came back asking for more revisions, for which i refused as the order was completed and everything was done few days back … he asked customer support which is now also called Fiverr Buyer support… they immediately refunded him… removed that feedback and lowered my gig positive rating… what you call this now?

without buyers its useless?

Well, that’s the fact! If there is no one to buy, then why need sellers?

And the other one is also true! To maintain a platform, they need both buyers and sellers.

are you out of your bed the moment you were writing this?

Wherever I am, it doesn’t matter. You need to understand the fact! There is nothing wrong with customer support and if you are innocent, you will get the accurate justification from CS whether you are a seller or buyer!

The story you told, happened to most of us, at least once! And that is “PayPal” refund policy. When a buyer opens a PayPal dispute, Fiverr can’t hold the money for sellers. You can find 100 of threads on the forum with same titles and stories.

Of course, sh**** buyers are everywhere, and you can’t deny the fact that, there are sh*** sellers as well. But that doesn’t prove, Fiverr Support only loves buyers.

Your thread was about blocking your inbox, and I am certain, there is a valid reason for this which only CS can answer. So, opening a ticket and ask them is the best way you can move forward!

You will get the chance to prove yourself innocent. Do it, if you really are!!

Well, there are some bad apples, fellow sellers, that deliver crap work and bring down the reputation of Fiverr that’s the reason why Fiverr CS become more friendly toward clients. They are not crushing us with the new update but they are making us step-up our game, improve our standards, and that change would make the badges have more power than they used to earlier.

However, it’s true that the new level metrics have some unreasonable standards, but that’s another disscussion.

few days back i delivered someone a video and he liked it and gave me a 5 star feedback and was happy after few days dnt know what he got in his mind he came back asking for more revisions, for which i refused as the order was completed and everything was done few days back … he asked customer support which is now also called Fiverr Buyer support… they immediately refunded him… removed that feedback and lowered my gig positive rating… what you call this now?

I don’t know why you are attacking me, and why you posted on this forum if you want to be rude to everyone.

You say you are here since 2011, and yet your profile says you are a member since 2017.

So it looks like this is not the first time you got into trouble.

And by the way you are responding to people here, I am not surprised you got blocked by Fiverr.

I’m surprised you are still in business at all.

Love (I’ve run out of likes so I’m using the comment section)

few days back i delivered someone a video and he liked it and gave me a 5 star feedback and was happy after few days dnt know what he got in his mind he came back asking for more revisions, for which i refused as the order was completed and everything was done few days back … he asked customer support which is now also called Fiverr Buyer support… they immediately refunded him… removed that feedback and lowered my gig positive rating… what you call this now?

If your replies here are any indication of how you handled your buyer’s request, again, you should be thankful you still have a seller’s account active.

I am so confused, lost, dumbfounded reading this thread. Thank you? All I know is that I like @ebbykhan 's tiger avatar.

Archived