Fiverr deleting messages?

alexisbelalis

I am not aware of Fiverr ever deleting messages that are posted between seller and buyer. Perhaps there is some sort of display bug affecting that conversation. I recommend that you contact Customer Support and see if they can help you.

We are not Customer Support here on the forums. We are merely sellers, just like you.

• Like 1

I am not aware of Fiverr ever deleting messages that are posted between seller and buyer. Perhaps there is some sort of display bug affecting that conversation. I recommend that you contact Customer Support and see if they can help you.

We are not Customer Support here on the forums. We are merely sellers, just like you.

Everything is fine it was just a bug that affected both of us, Client and buyer.

I’m aware that here is not the Customer Support… i just preferred to ask on Forums for a quick simple answer instead to wait for the Customer support. 👍

• Like 1

Everything is fine it was just a bug that affected both of us, Client and buyer.

I’m aware that here is not the Customer Support… i just preferred to ask on Forums for a quick simple answer instead to wait for the Customer support. 👍

Customer Support and patience, on your part, is the best way to resolve technical issues on this site.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Similar situation just happened to me. I sent a custom offer then a second message with a prototype file attached. The second message has disappeared now that he’s accepted and the message chain ends with a pointer to the order page.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.