How i improve my complete order rate?

angela_batool

Hi

I want to ask you how i improve my order complete rate ,Now i have 91% complete rate.I want it remain 91% till 15 February. ?

I want it remain 91% till 15 February. ?

You cannot fine-control your completion rate to the point of making it stagnate at a specific percentage - there are too many uncontrollable situations that can occur, all of which could drop that percentage, just like there are chances for it to go higher.

The only control you have over it is by doing a good job and thus keeping your customers satisfied - because simply put, the more orders and the less cancellations, the higher the completion rate. The rest is near to luck I would say.

• 2 weeks later...

I want it remain 91% till 15 February. ?

You cannot fine-control your completion rate to the point of making it stagnate at a specific percentage - there are too many uncontrollable situations that can occur, all of which could drop that percentage, just like there are chances for it to go higher.

The only control you have over it is by doing a good job and thus keeping your customers satisfied - because simply put, the more orders and the less cancellations, the higher the completion rate. The rest is near to luck I would say.

But some time ,Fiver customer support automatically cancel order.we get 5 stars reviews and good tip also.After some days or month fiver customer support cancel my order???

Archived