We have more than 10 years of experience why we are not getting order?

samahad

Lots of things wrong here. Capital letters are not appreciated. Prices are probably too high. Check other sellers re pricing. Take time to read through the forum and you will find lots of tips. You have just arrived on Fiverr. Some sellers take months (despite their experience) to get their first sale. Good luck! 🙂

Lots of things wrong here. Capital letters are not appreciated. Prices are probably too high. Check other sellers re pricing. Take time to read through the forum and you will find lots of tips. You have just arrived on Fiverr. Some sellers take months (despite their experience) to get their first sale. Good luck! 🙂

we have lowest price starting from 5$?

Waiting is not the Solution magic won’t happen are you an old seller how you got your first order this is the main theme of this topic could you share?

WE HAVE MORE THAN 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN

1. GRAPHIC DESIGNING
  2. SEO REAEARCH
  3. YOUTUBE
  4. FACEBOOK
  5. AND SOCIAL MEDIA

CAN SOME ONE GIVE US REASON?CHECKOUT OUR ID

WE HAVE MORE THAN 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE

OK, but the thing is whether if it’s 10, 25 or 50 years.

On this platform, age doesn’t matter in terms of experience in whatever field you’re in.

Make yourself stand out.

Entice potential buyers to choose you.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

? Guide: Get your First Order

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let...

Reading time: 14 mins ? Likes: 1724 ❤

If that’s not enough UPYOUR game bruh!

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 127 ❤

we have lowest price starting from 5$?

Waiting is not the Solution magic won’t happen are you an old seller how you got your first order this is the main theme of this topic could you share?

As many sellers will tell you and @nikavoice and @lloydsolutions have mentioned:

1 - Waiting IS part of the solution. You’ve been on Fiverr for a maximum of < than a month, so in addition to waiting and coming on the forum begging for help, check the marketing and promo avenues already mentioned.

2 - Read past forum posts, blogs, watch videos to find out what other have done. You’re not the 1st new seller on Fiverr that has trouble getting started. We ALL at one point have zero orders. It’ll pass. In the meantime be proactive.

3 - At first glance nothing in your gigs stand out. Nothing at all. Are you saying you did the logo for Royal Enfield? If you did that would make you Codesign, who designed the logo, right?

Royal Enfield Logo

If so, good job, but why are you on Fiverr if you designed and rebranded a 115 year old company’s logo.

4 - 2 of your gigs have the same solo image. Is it a creative, unique, modern logo or a tech, design sports product…or none of the above?

5 - Your Insanity logo is from a photoshop template

Look. Now I can create a unique logo too!

1299905855_ScreenShot2018-01-26at2_45.25PM(3).thumb.jpg.354c33dd3363ef4624f3bd435eb64527.jpg

6 - The use of all caps is like yelling and is a turn off.

With more than 10 years of experience, one would think you’d have more of a portfolio and since you know keyword research, you’d know how to better position your gig.

You don’t stand out. You blend in with many false professionals on Fiverr.

That’s why you’re not getting any orders.

Help yourself and showcase actual skills and/or talent.

But what do I know…I just make funny voices for a living.

As many sellers will tell you and @nikavoice and @lloydsolutions have mentioned:

1 - Waiting IS part of the solution. You’ve been on Fiverr for a maximum of < than a month, so in addition to waiting and coming on the forum begging for help, check the marketing and promo avenues already mentioned.

2 - Read past forum posts, blogs, watch videos to find out what other have done. You’re not the 1st new seller on Fiverr that has trouble getting started. We ALL at one point have zero orders. It’ll pass. In the meantime be proactive.

3 - At first glance nothing in your gigs stand out. Nothing at all. Are you saying you did the logo for Royal Enfield? If you did that would make you Codesign, who designed the logo, right?

Royal Enfield Logo

If so, good job, but why are you on Fiverr if you designed and rebranded a 115 year old company’s logo.

4 - 2 of your gigs have the same solo image. Is it a creative, unique, modern logo or a tech, design sports product…or none of the above?

5 - Your Insanity logo is from a photoshop template

Look. Now I can create a unique logo too!

6 - The use of all caps is like yelling and is a turn off.

With more than 10 years of experience, one would think you’d have more of a portfolio and since you know keyword research, you’d know how to better position your gig.

You don’t stand out. You blend in with many false professionals on Fiverr.

That’s why you’re not getting any orders.

But what do I know…I just make funny voices for a living.

But that sounds like work.

But that sounds like work.

…but why help myself, when I can ask for help and expect it to fall out the sky onto my head like unicorn urine. Which contrary to popular belief IS actually magic and how I got my first order. 😂

…but why help myself, when I can ask for help and expect it to fall out the sky onto my head like unicorn urine. Which contrary to popular belief IS actually magic and how I got my first order. 😂

…but why help myself, when I can ask for help and expect it to fall out the sky

You know what, I think I am gonna make a $5 “MEK SELL NOW in FEVER” gig.

I’ll just lay out the steps that we’ve all talked about before and promise within 5 minutes of posting your stolen images, you MEK-SEL.

Archived