How can I get my first Project?

sreza007

Hi, Greetings!

I’m new at Fiverr. I have experienced at work. But I don’t know too much about fiveer. Today I have created new account. Also I have created a gig. Would you please check my profile and let me know how can I improve myself. and how can I get the project?

Looking forward your consideration.
Thank you,
Reza

Hi, Greetings!

I’m new at Fiverr. I have experienced at work. But I don’t know too much about fiveer. Today I have created new account. Also I have created a gig. Would you please check my profile and let me know how can I improve myself. and how can I get the project?

Looking forward your consideration.

Thank you,

Reza

fiveer

It’s called Fiverr 😉

Start with the basics first

https://forum.fiverr.com/search?q=upyour

FYI: Stealing someone’s gig description is not a good start. By now you’ve probably been reported once or twice, so if you’re quick you have time to change it.

Once you have the basics covered and you’ve put some effort into your gig we can take a look 🙂

Good luck!

On 1/26/2018 at 12:37 AM, uxreview said:

fiveer

Fiverr

Thank you very much for your reply. 🙂

On 1/26/2018 at 12:37 AM, backlinks_index said:

You can sumbit to buyer request.

It usually works and provides some orders for you

How Can I Do it? I don’t know the way.

I don’t know how you can get your first order, since that’s up to you to figure out. I would give you a suggestion though:

And , do you need someone that speaks perfect English?

First of all, that’s not a wise thing to say if you can’t live up to your own promise. Secondly, the weird spacing around the period already sort of negates your point, so…

• 1 year later...

Archived