Suggestion for Fiverr's Next Acquisition

eoinfinnegan

In the spirit of Fiverr assisting Doers to Do, and following on from the exciting acquisition of and.co, I would like to suggest a missing piece from the whole plan.

• We have Fiverr to provide a place to gain clients
  • We have And.Co to manage time, task and invoice management,
  • We need Fiverr to acquire Netflix - to help us Do procrastination in a more effective way.

Procrastination is a key component of every freelancer’s work day and bringing Netflix into the Fiverr family is a natural progression.
In addition, the ability to then “Netflix and Chill” ensures we will have a full suite of tools for us to really Do better.

I don’t even need you to credit me for this idea @mjensen415 - you can say it was yours if you like, just as long as it happens.
giphy.gif.956c64262efbd46d1903caf5a7572a39.gif

In the spirit of Fiverr assisting Doers to Do, and following on from the exciting acquisition of and.co, I would like to suggest a missing piece from the whole plan.

• We have Fiverr to provide a place to gain clients
  • We have And.Co to manage time, task and invoice management,
  • We need Fiverr to acquire Netflix - to help us Do procrastination in a more effective way.

Procrastination is a key component of every freelancer’s work day and bringing Netflix into the Fiverr family is a natural progression.

In addition, the ability to then “Netflix and Chill” ensures we will have a full suite of tools for us to really Do better.

I don’t even need you to credit me for this idea @mjensen415 - you can say it was yours if you like, just as long as it happens.

4d9f5fa967152b24fadf609559ce4ec21670be13.gif

Hmmm, @eoinfinnegan I’m thinking this would make us all into "Don’ters. 😀

I find I work better with some post-procrastination guilt though.

Rumors that after acquisition, the name will be changed to Flixerr are as yet, unconfirmed.

Archived