What is wrong with them?

nancy_chr

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @nancy_chr: Nancy, I feel your pain, but the right thing to do is email Customer Support and tell them that the buyer has not responded and you have one day to deliver. There is a menu choice on the Customer Support’s helpdesk page saying something like “I am a Seller And The Buyer Has Not Responded”. They will advise you.

I do not like doing a mutual cancellation since I would lose a sale. I am on Fiverr to sell my talents and if buyers do not respond, it would defeat the purpose.

Reply to @nancy_chr: Nancy, I feel your pain, but the right thing to do is email Customer Support and tell them that the buyer has not responded and you have one day to deliver. There is a menu choice on the Customer Support’s helpdesk page saying something like “I am a Seller And The Buyer Has Not Responded”. They will advise you.

I do not like doing a mutual cancellation since I would lose a sale. I am on Fiverr to sell my talents and if buyers do not respond, it would defeat the purpose.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: No, I read it and it was good to know. It wouldn’t be a bad thing since sellers cannot deliver until the buyer has responded when there are instructions added. I wonder if the instructions from sellers should be a mandatory field so buyers have to respond. It may solve some issues.

By the way, we look good in that video!

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: No, I read it and it was good to know. It wouldn’t be a bad thing since sellers cannot deliver until the buyer has responded when there are instructions added. I wonder if the instructions from sellers should be a mandatory field so buyers have to respond. It may solve some issues.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Like I said on the video, the forum has evolved Fiverr from a marketplace into a community.

Let me look for that. I may have just found it on the forum from someone asking about stopping the clock, but I also don’t want to mislead anyone either, so I just revised it.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Like I said on the video, the forum has evolved Fiverr from a marketplace into a community.

Let me look for that. I may have just found it on the forum from someone asking about stopping the clock, but I also don’t want to mislead anyone either, so I just revised it.

Archived