Its becoming too difficult to maintain order completion above 90%

shabirbhat

Hi,

Its becoming too difficult to maintain order completion above 90%. I lost my level badges. I have completed more than 25 orders in this month still i m unable to reach 90%.

I have cancelled couple of orders only as we can’t argue or tell anything to the buyer as that is against fiverr policy.

We sellers can’t request customer to cooperative and avoid cancellation as we can loose account or badge.

Last night my order completion was 86% and today its 85% even i did not cancel any order from last week. Its getting lower automatically now.

I dont know how fiverr calculating order completion percentage.

anyone help please

Basically the calculation is:

Total cancels / Totals orders completed (last 60 days) x 100

So it can keep dropping e.g you have 3 cancels and now from last 3-4 days you completed no order obviously in last 60 days your 3-4 also add where you took no order. Thus rate keeps on decreasing if you don’t completed orders on continue base

Basically the calculation is:

Total cancels / Totals orders completed (last 60 days) x 100

So it can keep dropping e.g you have 3 cancels and now from last 3-4 days you completed no order obviously in last 60 days your 3-4 also add where you took no order. Thus rate keeps on decreasing if you don’t completed orders on continue base

thank you suhaib its very helpfull

Archived