How long do you wait for buyer's response before you log out?

odal456

I’ve been waiting for like an hour for my buyer to respond to custom offer but he went offline.

How long do you wait for buyer’s response before giving up and logging off?

I’m tired and wanna go to sleep, but I dont want to affect my response rate of 1 hour if I answer to his message in the morning.

Thank you. 😊

I’ve been waiting for like an hour for my buyer to respond to custom offer but he went offline.

How long do you wait for buyer’s response before giving up and logging off?

I’m tired and wanna go to sleep, but I dont want to affect my response rate of 1 hour if I answer to his message in the morning.

Thank you. 😊

I’m tired and wanna go to sleep,

Then please go to bed. :sleeping_bed:

A few hours of sleep won’t have any great effect on your response time.

How tired will you feel if you wait up all night for a message that doesn’t arrive?

Night! 🌜

I’m tired and wanna go to sleep,

Then please go to bed. :sleeping_bed:

A few hours of sleep won’t have any great effect on your response time.

How tired will you feel if you wait up all night for a message that doesn’t arrive?

Night! 🌜

Probably very tired and disappointed. I hope that won’t happen 😃

@carineb really? I thought it is measured after every message i recieve.

Probably very tired and disappointed. I hope that won’t happen 😃

@carineb really? I thought it is measured after every message i recieve.

Yes. @carineb is right.

The response rate is calculated only on the basis of your first response to a buyer.

As others have mentioned, only the first message counts. Also, get some rest-- you deserve it! If I were you, I’d just go to bed because getting a response, to begin with, may not even happen. Some buyers lead you on until right before and then after you send the custom offer, they never respond. Don’t sweat it!

As others have mentioned, only the first message counts. Also, get some rest-- you deserve it! If I were you, I’d just go to bed because getting a response, to begin with, may not even happen. Some buyers lead you on until right before and then after you send the custom offer, they never respond. Don’t sweat it!

I’d just go to bed because getting a response

I’ll surely do that next time 😃

Some buyers lead you on until right before and then after you send the custom offer, they never respond.

Yeah, I hate when this happen.

He seemed quite interested when he mentioned 30 more pictures than in the buyer request. 😃

Yes but that means nothing if they disappear never to return when you send a custom offer. Never assume the person you are talking to will be a buyer. There are a lot of people who waste your time.

Archived