A bit confused about the completion rating

zeus777

So I managed to keep my TRS badge after St.Levels Day which was great, and I am
hoping to keep it that way…well, forever I guess??

After St.Levels Day I delivered one gig, I just delivered another one a few minutes ago.
The thing is, at St.Levels Day I am pretty darn sure that my order completion rate was at 92%. This morning I look at it and it’s down to 91% for some reason.
Since I just delivered my latest gig just a while ago AND I will delivering another one in the next few days that should bump up the rating a bit, but am I missing something??
Why did it go down, and how the heck do you calculate the completion rating?
Or maybe it’s just a bug.

So I managed to keep my TRS badge after St.Levels Day which was great, and I am

hoping to keep it that way…well, forever I guess??

After St.Levels Day I delivered one gig, I just delivered another one a few minutes ago.

The thing is, at St.Levels Day I am pretty darn sure that my order completion rate was at 92%. This morning I look at it and it’s down to 91% for some reason.

Since I just delivered my latest gig just a while ago AND I will delivering another one in the next few days that should bump up the rating a bit, but am I missing something??

Why did it go down, and how the heck do you calculate the completion rating?

Or maybe it’s just a bug.

Moved to “Report a Bug” for staff to see. 🤓

I also think it’s a bug. I didn’t have any cancellations for 30 days and my completion rate has been sitting at 98% despite me delivering orders almost daily.

how the heck do you calculate the completion rating?

Great question! Ditto!?!

Archived