Description in buyer request

ssajidsharif

Let’s start with what is wrong with you profile. First, use your own picture. It screams dishonesty when you post a picture of a pretty girl and pretend to be her. Secondly, you claim to be proficient in 4 languages including English, which you clearly are not.

So before asking whatever that question above is, please try to rework your profile by removing the fraudulent items, then work on adding what you can actually do for people.

Although, I do admire your ability to exist both in the present and the future at the same time. “i am a professional designer being in future”

Guest sara19841

Let’s start with what is wrong with you profile. First, use your own picture. It screams dishonesty when you post a picture of a pretty girl and pretend to be her. Secondly, you claim to be proficient in 4 languages including English, which you clearly are not.

So before asking whatever that question above is, please try to rework your profile by removing the fraudulent items, then work on adding what you can actually do for people.

Although, I do admire your ability to exist both in the present and the future at the same time. “i am a professional designer being in future”

I’ve always believed the best way to stay ahead of trends is to regularly visit the future. Good on this seller, I say! I’d like to see more Fiverr users take advantage of time travel.

Guest offlinehelpers

I’ve always believed the best way to stay ahead of trends is to regularly visit the future. Good on this seller, I say! I’d like to see more Fiverr users take advantage of time travel.

Or seeing the lottery numbers for next week and being able to pack up Fiverr completely? 😉

Guest sara19841

Anyway, on to the topic at hand! There are many ways to reply to buyer requests.

Long story short, you should write a personalised message that talks about how you can solve the person’s needs.

I’d like to see more Fiverr users take advantage of time travel.

That would be some gig extra. For an additional $1,000, I will deliver your gig yesterday.

Guys you are not getting this person. He/She is simply Interstellar sequel writer.

Interstellar sequel writer.

So the time travel is not intentional, just a natural side effect of light speed interstellar travel as Einstein suggested it would be. Interesting. Ahead, warp 5.

Interstellar sequel writer.

So the time travel is not intentional, just a natural side effect of light speed interstellar travel as Einstein suggested it would be. Interesting. Ahead, warp 5.

Yup! English might be a bit weird as its hard for google to translate words which this great artist wrote using sand lines.

Yup! English might be a bit weird as its hard for google to translate words which this great artist wrote using sand lines.

You know back to the original train of thought, do you think that when International supermodels post their $5 gigs on fiverr, they use this picture?

man-beard-portrait-closeup-one-handsome-sensual-grey-haired-unshaven-tanned-long-moustache-model-looking-forward-61865822.jpg.c6296ef66be7e288c77930ecb36fdb3b.jpg

Archived