After auto complete order

hassanaasi

That’s a myth. Last week a buyer left a review for an order that was 2 months old. (it was 5 stars so not complaining)

That’s a myth. Last week a buyer left a review for an order that was 2 months old. (it was 5 stars so not complaining)

30 days is the review window that Fiverr promotes. I cannot comment on the nature of your 2-months example because that is outside the review limit that Fiverr allows. I have no idea why a buyer was able to leave a review that long after delivery.

30 days is the review window that Fiverr promotes. I cannot comment on the nature of your 2-months example because that is outside the review limit that Fiverr allows. I have no idea why a buyer was able to leave a review that long after delivery.

That makes two of us. I really don’t like all this uncertainty in life.

That makes two of us. I really don’t like all this uncertainty in life.

I really don’t like all this uncertainty in life.

I’m right there with you. However, life would have no need or risk, bold choices, or the sweet feeling of success if we knew everything that was going to happen in the future. The not knowing is what drives businesses to be better, thereby improving incomes and the economy. 😉

I really don’t like all this uncertainty in life.

I’m right there with you. However, life would have no need or risk, bold choices, or the sweet feeling of success if we knew everything that was going to happen in the future. The not knowing is what drives businesses to be better, thereby improving incomes and the economy. 😉

Yes, but I’d appreciate Fiverr just a tad bit more if it didn’t make me feel like John Snow every day.

Archived