What are User Card Background and User Card Badge?

odal456

A barge is a flat-bottomed boat for carrying freight, typically on canals and rivers, either under its own power or towed by another.

What this has to do with user cards keeps me awake and staring to the ceiling in the dark as well.

A barge is a flat-bottomed boat for carrying freight, typically on canals and rivers, either under its own power or towed by another.

OMG, that’s just too funny. 😃

@odal456 If you want to spruce up your forum profile (Upload images for both)

Profile Background - The header you see when you view a user profile.

User Card Badge - Is the mini version of the header which includes your location, Fiverr URL and a few badges they’ve earned. For example when browsing threads, if you click on the user image the badge will pop up.

• Like 9

• 3 years later...

What this has to do with user cards keeps me awake and staring to the ceiling in the dark as well.

I am new user and after reading your answer I was confused for a moment then I couldn’t stop laughing for like for 10 minutes. I don’t know about the answer but I’ll have to say your sense of humor is more useful.

• Like 2