Can someone Welcome me please - UnEmployed Software Engineer

ahsanulhaq007

Welcome to Fiverr. Take time to read through the forum and you will find lots of helpful tips. Also check out https://support.fiverr.com/ for how to get off to a great start on Fiverr. Good luck! 🙂

Edit: “Trying to help as best I can” as the sentence under your profile image does not come across as very professional or competent. Suggest you change that to something more positive.

Hello ahsanulhaq007,

I agree with @lloydsolutions: the tagline should be modified.

Prices seem a bit too low.

The Gig dedicated to Wordpress optimization could be tricky to handle, if you can work only at CMS level.
Too many settings are outside that scope, and if your customer uses just a shared hosting a performance improvement could be hard to achieve.

Hey everyone, would you mind telling me how to improve my Fiverr account and gig? I only joined and I want to know how I can improve my gig to make sales and $$$ as my earning source.

Please make as many suggestions as possible, being nice won’t make me any sales.

I want to know how I can improve my gig to make sales and $$$ as my earning source.

Please keep in mind, there are no easy roads to success or high income here on Fiverr. Expecting a full-time career right out of the gate is extremely premature. It will take time for your hard work to catch on and result in sales. And even then, it will take longer than that for you to be making enough money to live on.

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. Expecting it to be so, is the first step to failure.

Archived