Payoneer sign up

gaylen

You need To became A Minimum of level 2 seller…

then you can sign up for a debit card …

you card will reached Within 28Days …(outside of us)…and In US .12Days…after registration.

it Will Not Cost You Anything ! buy it will take a little fee when you first recharge the card …

there have a little withdraw fee too and money fee…

I hope this make you clear about payoneer/fiverr card .

thank you

you card will reached Within 28Days …(outside of us)…and In US .12Days…after registration.

it Will Not Cost You Anything ! buy it will take a little fee when you first recharge the card …

thank you

thank you

thank you

thank you

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

@nissim_payoneer - Hey. I’ve got a few questions and some issues. I’ve submitted to support twice over a 6 week period with no response. (From you guys at Payoneer).

My first is about linking my card so I can add funds to it from my Pay-Pal account as well as my Fiverr account. (It’s a Fiverr card). I’ve followed all the instructions but… no-go.

The second is something that just dawned to me and is slightly annoying.

I’ve had the Payoneer card since it was new. One of the first to get it actually… and I use it… a lot. To say the least.

However, I just paid my Internet bill using my card. Worked great until I looked at the transaction. When I paid my bill (To my Canadian Provider) it took the required cash out in American funds. So… I paid $50 to pay my bill and it deducted $36 from my Revenue card balance. (The American exchange rate I assume). So… here’s the question. Why, when I withdraw or use my Payoneer card for anything else has it never given me the exchange rate? Yet it does calculate the rate when paying a bill as a credit card. This is quite frustrating. I use the immediate load option and have withdrawn… a lot… But never got the exchange rate. Especially if I withdraw cash from an ATM. So… am I just missing something or what. What is the policy on exchange rates. My Fiverr revenue is in American so… I don’t know. Any answers would be great.

Archived