Analytics page needs to show 30 days cancellations, not 60 days

misscrystal

Guest offlinehelpers

Ok I thought it was every two months. What pressure.

Never mind - it’ll be Valentine’s Day as well - ok - the day after! ❤️

so we should make a system to run over our numbers clearly just like fiverr runs their own i guess. Anyway 60 days are kind of too long i gues.

Anyway 60 days are kind of too long i gues.

Not at all 🙂 Think about it this way: we all know that one month can be really bad in terms of sales and thus go by with just a couple of sales and a few possible (albeit uncontrollable) cancellations, and the next month could be super hot in sales.

With that scenario in mind, if the evaluation would’ve been monthly like you suggested, then if you have a month that has almost no sales because of holidays / tax month / sick time / whatnot, and you have a couple cancellations, you’re done - demotion!

BUT - if the evaluation is on a 2 months time span, things change in your favor! Because if one month is bad in sales due to holidays and such, you have a Second Chance at being promoted or keeping your level because the Second Month (either the past month or next month) could turn out to be the best month you ever got in terms of sales!

So yeah, I’d say 2 months is quite reasonable considering that one month can be the worst in terms of sales, and the next one can be the best, thus balancing the criteria just right 😉

Heck, I would even dare to say that 2 months is not really enough to properly measure a seller’s performance due to uncontrollable situations and the like 🙂

But one month? That’s a sure path to being thrown out in a heartbeat!

im sad because running through all these analytics take time and therefore we wont have more time to do creative thinking and work

If you have a lot of work to do on a daily basis, and do a great job at what you do, you won’t even need to go through your Analytics 🙂

Archived