How to get genuine clients?

webiexpert

Hello
Deepesh here,

I want to know how to get some genuine and long term clients in fiverr as most of the buyers who contacted me backed off after some conversation. Moreover most of the buyer requests are scam and are promoting themselves and their gigs… please suggest me what can i do in order to get genuine buyers.

Hello

Deepesh here,

I want to know how to get some genuine and long term clients in fiverr as most of the buyers who contacted me backed off after some conversation. Moreover most of the buyer requests are scam and are promoting themselves and their gigs… please suggest me what can i do in order to get genuine buyers.

I want to know how to get some genuine and long term clients in fiverr

There is no such thing a genuine client

clients are human being they have brains they can decide what ever they want.

in other words, there’s no “forever”

small tip for a wise person…

Hello

Deepesh here,

The solution is simple: Market and promote your gig services to the people that need those services. Those are likely to be the “genuine and long term clients” that you seek.

Archived