Don't get any order, why?

graphicsdunia

Your recent delivery was 5 days ago. Take time to read through the forum and you will find lots of tips on using Buyer’s Requests, promoting your gig and much more. Good luck! 🙂

5 days

I got the order after a long time. I share my gig on twitter and others social media. But impression, click. View decrease. What is happened?

Share my gig. Is it called spamming? I don’t know?

join facebook groups related to your skills and share your gig in that groups which you want to promote. and belive me you will get many orders from there. i am already posting my gigs there and 30% orders i received through Facebook groups

I’m assuming you’re wanting HONEST feedback, not fluffy compliments.

Your grammar/syntax, while communicating the basic point, is a bit off. For example, when you describe yourself as “Hi, This is GraphicsDunia a Professional Youth Graphics Design team.”, this could be better phrased as:
“Graphics Dunia, a professional graphic design team”. (The idea that a bunch of children are going to be working on this project does not inspire confidence).

This IS relevant- while we in the US and other parts of the west are willing to take a risk on outsourcing, we are also concerned about communication being a problem. Small errors are fine, but lots of errors make us worry.

So maybe in the future, maybe have someone proofread your posts?

I hope this helps.

Your grammar/syntax, while communicating the basic point, is a bit off. For example, when you describe yourself as “Hi, This is GraphicsDunia a Professional Youth Graphics Design team.”, this could be better phrased as:

“Graphics Dunia, a professional graphic design team”. (The idea that a bunch of children are going to be working on this project does not inspire confidence).

This IS relevant- while we in the US and other parts of the west are willing to take a risk on outsourcing, we are also concerned about communication being a problem. Small errors are fine, but lots of errors make us worry.

I hope this helps.

Well. For your suggestions and guidelines. Though English is not our mother tongue, we use it for communication perfectly. I follow your guideline. I will modify my all grammar Errors. Thank your so much.::):man_mechanic:

I hope this helps.

risk

Don’t feel any risk::)☺️ Maximum seller have expert team like me in fiverr.

Archived