My gig has been denied

nripenn

Hello Everyone.
I have created account September 2016. My review is 425 with 100 positive rating. My best gig’s review was 413 but today my best gig has been denied. My gig’s rank was on first page with first line. When i was created account, there wan’t any gig like my gig. Also, i don’t have copied description.

In this case, how do i work on fiverr?

What were you selling? Fiverr must have mailed the reason. I will suggest you to get in touch with support.

Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings as this is misleading to our buyers.

Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings as this is misleading to our buyers.

Fiverr’s message-

Back then, they didn’t knew that you are using someones intellectual property. Someone reported copyright infringement.

I mentioned before,

When i was created my gig, there wan’t any gig like my gig ( Title and description). Also, i don’t have copied description.

It might be about something else. Fiverr said they are taking down your gig because of title/description?

They only stated an infringement of the property rights of a third party and didn’t say anything about title/description.

Since the gig has been denied and thus no longer visible, there is nothing for us to see what might have caused the ban of it.

I used my own photo.

Ok, so you made me curious since you said your photos were OK and you keep talking about descriptions not being copied. I looked for any cached copied of gigs you used to have (and your current ones) and I found that a large part of your gig description is identical to another user. See here:

image.thumb.png.28756d21f294f87de0fadf04745a5117.png

Maybe you should just play it straight and you won’t run into more problems? Your current gigs seem to have some word-for-word matches too. I’m out, good luck!

That’s good detective work but I see the OP has a lot of reviews for his gig while the other copy has none, unless that part is not visible here, and that seller has joined more recently. So it makes me wonder who copied whom. From this, it looks like the OP was the originator of the gig, and the other seller was the one who copied him.

Archived