Why I was shown warning?

azizar186

one buyer asked

"Former US diplomat Foggy Bottom reside on GWU campus, need personal assistant personal work initially professional work afterward. At first, you work from my residence and later from anywhere. "

I answered: “Yes, I can do this.”

another buyer said, “Well how about 60?”

I answered: “ok, deal”

After this when 2nd buyer replied I was shown a warning message instead of the actual replay message!

Again I got an email from fiverr

"

To create a fair and respectable marketplace, we ask that you do not try to manipulate or find workarounds to ‘trick’ our system. This is considered as improper behavior and a violation of our Terms of Service.

This is your first reminder. Another violation of Fiverr’s TOS will result in a demotion of your current level.

"

Can anyone please tell me which Terms of Service I have violated by above replay?

Thanks in advance

At first, you work from my residence and later from anywhere. "

I answered: “Yes, I can do this.”

I answered: “ok, deal”

This conversation clearly means you’re going to dealing outside Fiverr. I think, that’s the reason.

My curious mind wants to know how you could move to DC from Bangladesh for 60 bucks.

60 for doing what, if it’s the second buyer?

Since you’re obviously not aware of it: Foggy Bottom is not a real name, and someone was making fun of you and your English (also, they asked you to work from their residence, meaning from their home, so you have agreed to travel to the USA and work from their home; a ToS violation).

You might find yourself in an article or a video making fun of Fiverr sellers who agree to something they shouldn’t agree to, possibly something similar to what PewDiePie did.

Foggy Bottom i

Foggy Bottom is a real name of a neighborhood in Washington D.C., a high priced area of the city. It is where the Watergate Hotel is, and part of the George Washington University campus.

Foggy Bottom i

Foggy Bottom is a real name of a neighborhood in Washington D.C., a high priced area of the city. It is where the Watergate Hotel is, and part of the George Washington University campus.

Foggy Bottom is a real name of a neighborhood in Washington D.C., a high priced area of the city.

Sorry, the message that the OP posted made me think that Foggy Bottom was the name of the former US diplomat.

No, I think he is going to sponsor visa for me and he can’t find any personal assistant in the whole USA :rofl:

Actually, in the past I work from clients pc through remote desktop, so I thought this may be the case, besides, did I share any contact details?

thanks for your replay

No, I think he is going to sponsor visa for me and he can’t find any personal assistant in the whole USA :rofl:

😂

Um, for $60 hell to the no. 🙃

The personal assistants here in the 🇺🇸 is not trendy!

Foggy Bottom is a real name of a neighborhood in Washington D.C., a high priced area of the city.

Sorry, the message that the OP posted made me think that Foggy Bottom was the name of the former US diplomat.

Or a lap dancer with 20 characters 🙂

• 2 years later...

Yes I admit same things happen to me 1 nigerian client ask me to extract source code from his apk file i deal him with amount 80$ he told me he gonna make 30$ order first then after first update he gonna make another order after confirming first order and then after few minutes he said he doesn’t have much amount in his account so his friend order me and then his friend message came and he ordered me and then i got a email from fiverr that you violate TOS

When they say “a friend” is going to order it’s ALWAYS a scam. Always.

Archived