Contd Discussions About Level Updates - St. Levels Day - Pt 2

mudassarali143

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow really? guess I should be happy where I am then

There are other benefits such as getting paid faster and also I have changed my prices, and there is much more competition now so it’s hard to say which is best. I prefer TRS of course. When I became one it is when the competition became much greater.

There are other benefits such as getting paid faster and also I have changed my prices, and there is much more competition now so it’s hard to say which is best. I prefer TRS of course. When I became one it is when the competition became much greater.

Is it worth doing paid advertising my gigs on other platforms like facebook? I really need to hit 1k+ mark per month from fiverr. niche is ecommerce, accounting and tax.

I have been in Vacation close to 6 months because of other responsibilities that i had to attend to and i see ablot has changed. Now that I’m back im not sure whats going to happen to my Level 2. I have 8 GIGs , 5 of them are 5* , 2 are 4.9 and 1 is not yet rated. Only 1 gig has been bought since i came back online last week. Am i safe on next evaluation…?

I have been in Vacation close to 6 months because of other responsibilities that i had to attend to and i see ablot has changed. Now that I’m back im not sure whats going to happen to my Level 2. I have 8 GIGs , 5 of them are 5* , 2 are 4.9 and 1 is not yet rated. Only 1 gig has been bought since i came back online last week. Am i safe on next evaluation…?

Read what is needed to maintain your level on your analytics page. It should never come as a surprise when someone loses a level since the requirements are right there on that page.

Its not threatening you, its for your information … next evaluation is on this mont 15th for every users

You can check your Analytics … if anything below 90% or your rating below 4.8 you will be demoted.

You can check your Analytics … if anything below 90% or your rating below 4.8 you will be demoted

Bingo, check the analytics page. Anything not in the ‘green zone’ will hold you back from keeping your position/ being promoted.

Its not threatening you, its for your information … next evaluation is on this mont 15th for every users

You can check your Analytics … if anything below 90% or your rating below 4.8 you will be demoted.

My rating is 5.0 but main problem showing Order completed 75% :o strange!! 797227714_ScreenshotatFeb0300-52-52.png.736251d379590b692faf20eadc4a562b.png

Now you must try your best to complete orders to make it as 90% … before 15th this month

other wise you will be demoted

yes, Thank you. Please give me few tips for get quick order from buyers. Because I was out almost 20days from Fiverr. Now it’s difficult to get order.

It is a threat. In the past, demotions were for serious stuff, such as constantly abusing customers, constantly getting buyer cancellations for lateness. Now, Fiverr has standards designed to fail sellers.

When the maximum is 5.0 and the minimum for level maintenance is 4.8, that’s incredibly unfair and wrong.

Your completion rate of 75% is very low. Why are you cancelling so many orders?

I have completed 121 order successfully, got 104 five star reviews and mutually cancel 17 orders. But max of the mutual cancel order was miscommunication, sometimes they ordered without communicate with me. I don’t see much fault.

I have completed 121 order successfully, got 104 five star reviews and mutually cancel 17 orders. But max of the mutual cancel order was miscommunication, sometimes they ordered without communicate with me. I don’t see much fault.

You need to figure out how to have less cancellations.

It is a threat. In the past, demotions were for serious stuff, such as constantly abusing customers, constantly getting buyer cancellations for lateness. Now, Fiverr has standards designed to fail sellers.

When the maximum is 5.0 and the minimum for level maintenance is 4.8, that’s incredibly unfair and wrong.

We can not take this as a Threat.

If you taking this as a Threat … then its means Fiver is Threatening us

Threatening means “Expressing a threat of something unpleasant or violent”.

This is just a New Level System implemented last month and still there is some issues as you described about 4.8 is unfair or seller will be punished for buyers mistake …etc. We should believe fiver will update this in future to be fare for both buyers and sellers.

No systems will be perfect on its first step of the implementation.

Archived