Contd Discussions About Level Updates - St. Levels Day - Pt 2

mudassarali143

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new level system is a bit disheartening. I met and exceeded all requirements (since I’ve been a Level 2 Seller for almost 4 years now), and while I will remain at my level, I was passed on for TRS. They didn’t offer any reason as to why I was passed, just to make sure all gigs are different and clear.

I don’t want to say anything terrible about the platform because I truly love working here, but it’s frustrating to work so hard with barely any payoff from the site itself. The new level system was apparently supposed to take into account if sellers have met their requirements, but they’re clearly still basing their opinions and decisions on something else too.

Like I said, I don’t want to sound like I’m ungrateful or complaining, but after four years on the site, this new system has really disheartened me.

I’m in the same boat. I way exceed all of the requirements and still got passed on for TRS. I thought it would be different on the new system, but it’s still just do your best and hope. I’ve reached out several times for the specific requirements of reaching TRS, but every time I ask I’m told, “It’s manual”. It is very frustrating as a freelancer to work to reach for goal that may not be there, no matter what you do. So in short, I feel your pain.

I basically got demoted back to a Level One seller because I refuse to reply to s****l harassment.

I regularly receive inappropriate message and proposals from men in my inbox. When I don’t reply immediately or repeatedly it hurts my response rate?

WOW! Bravo Fiverr for punishing female sellers for refusing to reply & engage with s****l harassment.

I basically got demoted back to a Level One seller because I refuse to reply to s****l harassment.

I regularly receive inappropriate message and proposals from men in my inbox. When I don’t reply immediately or repeatedly it hurts my response rate?

WOW! Bravo Fiverr for punishing female sellers for refusing to reply & engage with s****l harassment.

If you had used the report button in these cases that would have been considered your reply in these sort of instances

You don’t have to reply with a nice response. You can just use a canned reply that says “Reported” and then hit the button. Sometimes it takes twice but it does block the user from messaging you after that. It’s entirely up to you and I’m sorry you got demoted, but you can build your profile back up by changing your practices a little bit. I get spam too but if my gigs are doing well otherwise, I consider it worth it. Good luck.

So please forgive me if this has already been discussed somewhere already,;
for now I am still a TRS, but I’m not feeling all that comfortable since the next evaluation will be here next month. (I am trying to stay positive though…)

In the analytic page it says “Receive and complete at least 100 orders (all time)”,
but I’m a bit confused here. I do NOT get 100 orders in a month, that’s for sure, so how do they check the number of orders? Do you need to get 100 orders every 3 months, 60 days, how does this work?

Guest offlinehelpers

So please forgive me if this has already been discussed somewhere already,;

for now I am still a TRS, but I’m not feeling all that comfortable since the next evaluation will be here next month. (I am trying to stay positive though…)

In the analytic page it says “Receive and complete at least 100 orders (all time)”,

but I’m a bit confused here. I do NOT get 100 orders in a month, that’s for sure, so how do they check the number of orders? Do you need to get 100 orders every 3 months, 60 days, how does this work?

100 orders (all time)

More than 100 since you started, which you’ve done already! 🙂

Some interesting xtics of the new system.

It means you WILL move during the next employee evaluation. Either up, if you did good… or down if you didn’t do good. There is no middle ground, you can’t “keep” your level, unless you get to one extreme of the scale.

If the trend is consistent we’ll see another wave of level 2 sellers dropping every 15th, coupled with level 1 dropping. …since the conditions are pretty much the same for every level now (apart from amount earned and orders completed)

Is this a subtle way of making us increase our prices if we have to work so hard to keep our level? …coupled with the far less competition at the top? :thinking:

Is this a subtle way of making us increase our prices if we have to work so hard to keep our level? …coupled with the far less competition at the top? :thinking:

Of course increase the prices is the right way…

Hey guys, I have a question and need some clarification.

I was just demoted to Level One after being a Level 2 seller for a year.

The next evaluation cycle is in 60 days.

Level 2 requirements for TRS say you have to be a Level 2 seller for at least 180 to be eligible.

Does this mean that I will have to re-do that entire 180 day period once I eventually get back to Level Two? Or, since I was Level 2 before, will that requirement be filled?

Does this mean that I will have to re-do that entire 180 day period once I eventually get back to Level Two? Or, since I was Level 2 before, will that requirement be filled?

Nope, your seller days are being added up. 60 as a new seller, 120 days(use 30 days more) as a L1 and then 180 days (use 60 more after getting to L2) as a L2

Hey guys, I have a question and need some clarification.

I was just demoted to Level One after being a Level 2 seller for a year.

The next evaluation cycle is in 60 days.

Level 2 requirements for TRS say you have to be a Level 2 seller for at least 180 to be eligible.

i think @misscrystal is right you can’t directly go to TRS you’ll have to stay at level 2 for 180 days!

If you were demoted solely on your on time delivery there are a few things I have found out, a little about me, I am a top rated seller, I work full-time on this website. I do very much dislike this new system.

If you were demoted based only on your delivery time there is something messed up about the way they rank this that I have just confirmed and you might be able to get your level back if you can research if this happened to you.

So evaluations started on November 14th, everyone seems to believe this is when they started counting late orders, this ISN’T the entire truth. During this time I am quite certain I didn’t deliver 1 late order because I was very nervous about losing my status. After consulting with a Fiverr representative I found out I had 13 late orders counted against me, this 100% impossible. Here is what I found out.

If you had a late order before November 14th and that order got finalized after November 14th, that order was counted late.

So for example, if you were an hour late delivering an order on November 10th, and revisions on that order took it over to November 15th, that order was still counted against you as late, because it was finalized after November 14th.

This to me doesn’t seem fair as the orders in question were before the evaluation period AND this was not explained properly to us.

I’m lucky that I kept my top rated rank, but this is something you should look into if this effected you, I would hate to see anyone lose ranking based on something they could not control, or know about at the time.

Heh. The level demotion sounds to me like a way for Fiverr to bust down “certain” accounts for whatever reason. I had been a level two seller for about 4 years or more. They knocked me down to level one because my Maintain a 4.8 star rating, over the course of 60 days section dropped from 4.8 to 4.5. This is because a client who I delivered an order to was upset that I wouldn’t create a misleading pictorial for his sponsored Facebook ad. So he gave me a 3 star rating post-delivery.

Meanwhile my Deliver 90% of your orders on time, over the course of 60 days section dropped from 90% to 86%, thanks to an order I delivered for a client who didn’t provide me with the necessary components to complete the order on time. I sent out an “extended delivery” request to the client and he didn’t decline nor accept the offer. I visited the fiverr “gig issues” area and sent a transmission to fiverr for the extension request with text that read “buyer needs to provide more components in order for me to complete.” I did everything right prior to the 2 day window (48 hours) I had to complete the order. Yet they decided to hold that against me anyways. I completed the order though as the buyer eventually did show back up to provide the needed materials. He didn’t leave final feedback but within the messaging area said he was pleased with the final delivery.

Anyways, over the weekend I delivered another order for a person looking for social media advertising. I delivered on time, and the buyer left an ultra positive review. Yet for some reason, Fiverr has yet to count this order towards my analytics rating nor my On-time delivery percentage. INTERESTING… to say the least.

Heh. The level demotion sounds to me like a way for Fiverr to bust down “certain” accounts for whatever reason. I had been a level two seller for about 4 years or more. They knocked me down to level one because my Maintain a 4.8 star rating, over the course of 60 days section dropped from 4.8 to 4.5. This is because a client who I delivered an order to was upset that I wouldn’t create a misleading pictorial for his sponsored Facebook ad. So he gave me a 3 star rating post-delivery.

Meanwhile my Deliver 90% of your orders on time, over the course of 60 days section dropped from 90% to 86%, thanks to an order I delivered for a client who didn’t provide me with the necessary components to complete the order on time. I sent out an “extended delivery” request to the client and he didn’t decline nor accept the offer. I visited the fiverr “gig issues” area and sent a transmission to fiverr for the extension request with text that read “buyer needs to provide more components in order for me to complete.” I did everything right prior to the 2 day window (48 hours) I had to complete the order. Yet they decided to hold that against me anyways. I completed the order though as the buyer eventually did show back up to provide the needed materials. He didn’t leave final feedback but within the messaging area said he was pleased with the final delivery.

Anyways, over the weekend I delivered another order for a person looking for social media advertising. I delivered on time, and the buyer left an ultra positive review. Yet for some reason, Fiverr has yet to count this order towards my analytics rating nor my On-time delivery percentage. INTERESTING… to say the least.

The level demotion sounds to me like a way for Fiverr to bust down “certain” accounts for whatever reason.

Seller level does not limit sales potential in any way.

Do a search for any keyword. You’ll see TRS, Level 2, Level 1 and New Sellers mixed into the results, from the top row all the way down to the bottom of the page. Seller levels are nothing more than achievable levels (with a few perks as you gain a higher level). They merely rank the on-site success of every seller. You can still make just as much income as a Level 1 seller as you can a TRS.

Fiverr isn’t limiting sales success – that would be INCREDIBLY foolish of them. Fiverr WANTS sellers to make money, they just want buyers to have a better understanding of who has the best reputation on Fiverr.

Seller levels have nothing to do with sales success. I am baffled as to why so many sellers are sobbing uncontrollably over a reputational level loss. You can still make the same amount of income no matter what level you are at – it just depends upon how hard you want to work at EARNING those sales.

The level demotion sounds to me like a way for Fiverr to bust down “certain” accounts for whatever reason.

Do a search for any keyword. You’ll see TRS, Level 2, Level 1 and New Sellers mixed into the results, from the top row all the way down to the bottom of the page. Seller levels are nothing more than achievable levels (with a few perks as you gain a higher level). They merely rank the on-site success of every seller. You can still make just as much income as a Level 1 seller as you can a TRS.

Fiverr isn’t limiting sales success – that would be INCREDIBLY foolish of them. Fiverr WANTS sellers to make money, they just want buyers to have a better understanding of who has the best reputation on Fiverr.

Seller levels have nothing to do with sales success. I am baffled as to why so many sellers are sobbing uncontrollably over a reputational level loss. You can still make the same amount of income no matter what level you are at – it just depends upon how hard you want to work at EARNING those sales.

I totally agree now.

Before this, in about 2016-middle of 2017 I believe seller level does any effect for us to get more sales and revenues.

Now that I regularly checked fiverr search and doing my own research, I’m totally agree with @jonbaas.

Fiverr Level will do nothing about your gig placement or sales.

It is your service, the way you communicate, respond time and many other factors that can increase the chance for you to get sales.

Up until middle of 2017 I got new buyer come to me everyday automatically and I don’t need to do anything.

But now I change my method.

I follow up all the customer who asked a question and then give some after sales offer after completed the Job (this tricks works better on me)

I got a lot of second time or third time order from same buyer that was accepting my after sales offer.

So I hope we all seller, let’s think that fiverr is our business.

Like you open up a store or like you are insurance marketing (before I work full time here,I was an insurance marketing).

And what we always do is to give offer to customer after they bought our staff.

If we do that, the sales will come and then when we deliver quality work, it will increase your rating and once again it doesn’t guarantee you will get more sales.

It will only help your next customer to see that you are responsible for what you describe on your brief and that you are seriously taking the job.

So, work hard is the key to get more customer and sales.

Nothing instant, nothing easy, but when we do that work hard, it’s very worthed.

According to me the minimum limit of 90% is too high to keep the level two…You have to do all the trasactions perfectly or almost perfect…I met many bad buyers and sometimes is difficult to finish good transactions. For this reason it’s unfair to penalize us if the seller prefers to cancel the order to avoid a bad review. It’s not our fault because we don’t give disservices for my experience

It’s not even so much the demotion, as it is how positive ratings do not count against your analytics, but one negative rating is quickly added to the tally. I haven’t received a 3 star review in years before the previous incident I mentioned. In which a buyer got offended I wouldn’t provide them with a customized photo which misrepresented their company in a Facebook ad. In total my all-time fiverr user rating is 5.0. Of all the buyers who’ve chosen to leave feedback in my 9 years as a seller? I have three hundred and three 5 star ratings, ten 4 star ratings, three 3 star ratings, and two 2 star ratings.

It’s not even so much the demotion, as it is how positive ratings do not count against your analytics, but one negative rating is quickly added to the tally. I haven’t received a 3 star review in years before the previous incident I mentioned. In which a buyer got offended I wouldn’t provide them with a customized photo which misrepresented their company in a Facebook ad. In total my all-time fiverr user rating is 5.0. Of all the buyers who’ve chosen to leave feedback in my 9 years as a seller? I have three hundred and three 5 star ratings, ten 4 star ratings, three 3 star ratings, and two 2 star ratings.

I have three hundred and three 5 star ratings, ten 4 star ratings, three 3 star ratings, and two 2 star ratings.

When it comes to promotion/demotion, it doesn’t matter how many total reviews you’ve received as a seller. The only reviews that count (in regards to seller levels) are the reviews you have received within the last 60 days. This is a reasonable assessment of recent seller history, and it is the method Fiverr has chosen.

I lost my level Rank without my fault I was 4 years old level 2 seller and i always doing huge jobs $200-$5000 Fiverr has earned more than $10 000 commission only from me, just commission…!!! but after this update i lost my level without any fault some bad people ordered and canceled order i think these all done by same person just order and even don’t wast 2Scnd to send cancellation request we can understand he want to put me dawn and there is no any deal he did same thing more than 5 time if fiverr add bad rules like this i suggest to replace Only contact button instead order button we will send custom offers and some other way to lock order button otherwise fiverr will loss good sellers & for now my 100% Negative review for new level system 👎

I lost my level Rank without my fault I was 4 years old level 2 seller and i always doing huge jobs $200-$5000 Fiverr has earned more than $10 000 commission only from me, just commission…!!! but after this update i lost my level without any fault some bad people ordered and canceled order i think these all done by same person just order and even don’t wast 2Scnd to send cancellation request we can understand he want to put me dawn and there is no any deal he did same thing more than 5 time if fiverr add bad rules like this i suggest to replace Only contact button instead order button we will send custom offers and some other way to lock order button otherwise fiverr will loss good sellers & for now my 100% Negative review for new level system 👎

If this is true and you submit a ticket to the support

They will look into it and I think they will take action on it

It happened to me as well, So many people orders and right after placing order, they request to cancel without any reason

Lucky me, I got more orders and the rating got balanced

I suggest you open a ticket please.

This is a good point. I think more people should read it closely. Sellers and Buyers.

Of course it would help if Fiverr wasn’t basing their reputation evaluation on whether Buyers choose to leave a review (they aren’t mandatory, right?) …

If this is true and you submit a ticket to the support

They will look into it and I think they will take action on it

It happened to me as well, So many people orders and right after placing order, they request to cancel without any reason

Lucky me, I got more orders and the rating got balanced

I suggest you open a ticket please.

Lol i made over 10 tickets its useless no any positive solution

Archived