Stop making us wait 14 days to get paid

That’s why I don’t like big orders.

Do you ever worry that you are missing out on the big orders that will not rip you off?

I focus on larger orders mainly.

After 1100 orders completed I have had 1 chargeback of $100. That’s all.

Anyone who is really, really worried about chargebacks, just take 2% of all earnings and set it aside as your “Bad debt protection fund” which is advisable for any business.

This will allow people to expand their business by taking away the paralyzing fear of chargebacks that some people seem to have.

• Like 2

Do you ever worry that you are missing out on the big orders that will not rip you off?

Not really. Even if a big order doesn’t rip me off, it will take a lot more time to do. If a $300 order takes 10 hours, that’s $30 an hour. I would rather get three $30 orders, complete them in one hour, and make $90.

The graph below is my inspiration, a reminder that what matters is what you make everyday, not what you make once in a while. Making $400 three times a month is no good for me. My goal is $50 to $100 a day. More if I can ever figure out how.

320558683_ScreenShot2018-03-05at7_17_00PM.png.13a7b58b49b12b4b59173c15adbdba62.png

I think thats why there is 14 days. Of course it will be good 7 days instead of waiting 14 days 🙂

Yes, but the PayPal chargeback can happen 6 months from now, 2 years from now. I once found myself with a negative balance of -$20. I’m lucky, some of my colleagues have found themselves with -$500. That’s why I don’t like big orders.

Even I am afraid of getting works more than 250$ Thats why till this year I never do custom works. Just do basic works for small amounts. 😦 Never accept such works unless the buyer is one of my regular customer. Do you know that is there any lower limit for chargeback on PayPal?

• Like 1