Fiverr is waste of time

designs_4u1

For selling your gig (service) what marketing approch do you follow? May be you need to work on your gig msrketing.

For selling your gig (service) what marketing approch do you follow? May be you need to work on your gig msrketing.

Yes, I make share every day on Twitter and Facebook, also I send 10 offers in buyer request. And why Fiverr don’t make ads for seller?

I’m here on Fiverr from 2015 in logo design, and all money I have made is $2000. Now No orders yet. I have seen others buyers made more $10000 also from 2015

I’m here on Fiverr from 2015 in logo design, and all money I have made is $2000. Now No orders yet. I have seen others buyers made more $10000 also from 2015

I am here from april 2017 in this 8 month I have made $12K+ so how you said Fiverr is waste of time? there are thousands of seller who worked here more than 12 hours in a day

I am here from april 2017 in this 8 month I have made $12K+ so how you said Fiverr is waste of time? there are thousands of seller who worked here more than 12 hours in a day

Please, say me any tips

Hi @designs_4u1! My Apologies, I’m not Agreed with Your Post, I believe that Fiverr is Great Online market Place for Talented Persons, 🙂

Hi @designs_4u1! My Apologies, I’m not Agreed with Your Post, I believe that Fiverr is Great Online market Place for Talented Persons,

Please, say me any tips. And my work for logo design is good and I have 4 years experience and all clients happy with my designs. but I don’t know how I get more orders like you

I respect your opinion. But I beg to DISAGREE. FIVERR is WORTH IT OF OUR TIME. Fiverr has been a life-saver to lots of sellers here. Think of others first before making a hasty generalization. If you have low sales, then work on your marketing and don’t just leave it all to the site. Do your part as a DOER.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Some Useful Tips for Newbie to get more Order!

** From My Experience: ** IMAGES or VIDEO : Upload images those are related to your services.remember, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT part of your GIG. You can attract any buyer by your professional IMAGES or VIDEO. you can take the IDEA from the TOP...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 67 ❤

I respect your opinion. But I beg to DISAGREE. FIVERR is WORTH IT OF OUR TIME. Fiverr has been a life-saver to lots of sellers here. Think of others first before making a hasty generalization. If you have low sales, then work on your marketing and don’t just leave it all to the site. Do your part as a DOER.

every day I have share my gig on Twitter and Facebook, also I have send 10 offer on buyer request. What I can do again?

every day I have share my gig on Twitter and Facebook, also I have send 10 offer on buyer request. What I can do again?

@designs_4u1 research about how to do effective social media marketing, paid and non-paid ads 🙂

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

** From My Experience: ** IMAGES or VIDEO : Upload images those are related to your services.remember, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT part of your GIG. You can attract any buyer by your professional IMAGES or VIDEO. you can take the IDEA from the TOP...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 67 ❤

Fiverr Forum

** From My Experience: ** IMAGES or VIDEO : Upload images those are related to your services.remember, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT part of your GIG. You can attract any buyer by your professional IMAGES or VIDEO. you can take the IDEA from the TOP…

I made all these tips and no order. I need your tips or this secret

Hi @designs_4u1! My Apologies, I’m not Agreed with Your Post, I believe that Fiverr is Great Online market Place for Talented Persons,

Please, say me any tips. And my work for logo design is good and I have 4 years experience and all clients happy with my designs. but I don’t know how I get more orders like you

Please Provide Quality Work on the Time, Share you Services on Social media, Different Blogs and Websites. Send Buyer Requests Daily bases with Good Content , Be honest with Good Behavior, Thank You

Archived