πŸ“‹ Why did you LOSE your LEVEL? (Pick βœ…)

djgodknows

poll  

208 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Response Rate (90%)
    • Order Completion Rate (90%)
    • On-time Delivery (90%)
    • Rating (4.8)

The on time delivery is too harsh. Its doesn’t just count the time you take to deliver. It also count the time after customer request a revision. If customers request multiple revisions, you’re done. I deliver my orders on time more than 90% of the time. Its the bulk orders and revisions that killed my β€œon time delivery” stat. Really hope Fiverr understand and review this.

Had three cancelled orders:

1. Returning buyer changed their mind 30 minutes after putting in the order and requested mutual cancellation.

2. Buyer wanted service I do not offer and ignored the β€œif you want something that is not listed here, please send me a message” line in the gig description and requested mutual cancellation.

3. Buyer ordered by mistake and requested mutual cancellation.

Boy, let me tell you, this constant judging is WONDERFUL… (/sarcasm)

The on time delivery is too harsh. Its doesn’t just count the time you take to deliver. It also count the time after customer request a revision. If customers request multiple revisions, you’re done. I deliver my orders on time more than 90% of the time. Its the bulk orders and revisions that killed my β€œon time delivery” stat. Really hope Fiverr understand and review this.

I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOREVER! fiverr support says that isn’t the case, however, my on time completion rate is 41%! I always deliver on time with the exception of 2 orders out of a few hundred. Very unfair. Also, if you include just ONE revision, they can keep coming back for more for free! ridiculous!

It also count the time after customer request a revision.

It actually does not count this.

It does seems to. Why else would an order that i delivered on time become β€œlate” after 2 or 3 revisions? And each time the buyer request a revision, the timer starts ticking again

The timer displays late but it doesn’t actually count against you if you delivered on time the first time. Support can confirm this. It is confusing in appearance, though.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was 2nd level seller and getting around 5 inquiries a day. There was a time I had 15 jobs in the que! Average of about 5 in que at all times. Then buyers started requesting revisions just an hour or 2 before the deadline. VERY UNFAIR that the clock keeps ticking although the product was delivered to them. Either I was sleeping or out of the studio and couldn’t get to the project within an hour. So, although fiverr says delivering a revised work LATE doesn’t count as LATE, IT DOES! Very unfair! The clock should stop when you deliver the order the first time! I lost level 2, then got dropped to level one. 2 weeks ago I lost level 1 and was dropped to the beginner status. FOR WHAT REASON? fiverr has no answer. total BS.

you are CORRECT! I have been complaining to fiverr β€œreps” about this. I have had a couple emails from them saying this is NOT THE CASE. that’s BS! it IS the case and the reason i get dinged so often. I am usually 2 days early in delivering. The buyer sits on it and waits till the last hour…for a revision! UNFAIR! fiverr doesn’t care.

05%20PM

It’s. Been. Three. Months.

You’ve rebranded your gig.

Looks good πŸ™‚

Regarding delivery time, simply increase delivery time and ask an extension when needed. I’ve never had an issue with that. When I’m sick or can’t finish a project on time I ask more time. So far all my clients have agreed to it.

You’ve rebranded your gig.

Looks good πŸ™‚

Regarding delivery time, simply increase delivery time and ask an extension when needed. I’ve never had an issue with that. When I’m sick or can’t finish a project on time I ask more time. So far all my clients have agreed to it.

Rebranded (thanks to you and other wonderful new friends!), and got 6 new orders since! πŸ™‚ Just can’t shake this delivery time issue.

I didn’t even KNOW we could ask for an extension. Is it free for the buyer?? This will be a game-changer… Haha!

Rebranded (thanks to you and other wonderful new friends!), and got 6 new orders since! πŸ™‚ Just can’t shake this delivery time issue.

I didn’t even KNOW we could ask for an extension. Is it free for the buyer?? This will be a game-changer… Haha!

Yes, it’s free πŸ™‚

Your customer just needs to agree to it. If you have a valid reason I doubt anyone would refuse it.

You can maybe even offer something extra for the inconvenience.

Archived