Any TRS nominated seller that still not received a notification regarding his nomination?

pintoo0

I also was nominated for TRS, but I haven’t received anything yet. So time will tell. My guess if nothing happens within 48 hours, that means we stay Lvl 2.

I told you in another thread that you need to look at your analytics page every day. It will show if you are a TRS. No notification came when I became one.

I don’t know why it would be so hard to just look at your analytics page?

I told you in another thread that you need to look at your analytics page every day. It will show if you are a TRS. No notification came when I became one.

I’m good for TRS, but that doesn’t mean I’ll be one. As someone said, it is all hand picked. They sent us a message that we’re nominated for TRS, but that’s what we don’t know that will we receive a note about the verdict or not. You said in the other thread that you simply was promoted without any notification in the past, while now we’ve received a note about the process has started. So something might have changed in the TRS evaluation process.

It seems that Fiverr now sends a notification to anyone who’s nominated for TRS

I’m not sure what they mean by “nominated” since TRS is handpicked, but to a provide insight, when I got my TRS I basically a long “congrats” email letting me know about becoming a TRS and a notification when I logged onto my account. Not sure if they switched things up since then or what… 🤨

To note, my analytics still have me as qualified for TRS, but doesn’t mean it will happen. It is handpicked.

I’m not sure what they mean by “nominated” since TRS is handpicked, but to a provide insight, when I got my TRS I basically a long “congrats” email letting me know about becoming a TRS and a notification when I logged onto my account. Not sure if they switched things up since then or what… 🤨

To note, my analytics still have me as qualified for TRS, but doesn’t mean it will happen. It is handpicked.

I’m talking about this notification which so many seller received today who were nominated as per new evaluation system. I know very well its totally a manual procedure but my question was not related to this.

Wow, it really says nominated, that’s cool but super suspenseful! The only notice I ever got for TRS like that was letting me know I became one. Good luck! 😘

I found this image of another user who received this, I’m just showing you that so many sellers who were nominated for TRS as per new evaluation system got this notification but I have not received this even I was nominated like other.

Yeah seller received this type of notification but I think I’m the only one who not received

not received this message 1

Not every seller was nominated, so not all eligible level 2 sellers got that notification.

Either that or it’s still an on-going process.

Although my money is on the former assumption.

HI guys, I have received mine and unfortunately i didn’t get it. because of following issues from my side I think its coz I have few orders in modification for months. that might be the issue. and I have to remove few gigs which is duplicated same gig. and few other things need to be improved. I’ll take take care of these in this month and hopefully I. might be able to get TRS badge in next month.

gladly I’m staying level 2 for now.

I got nominated yesterday for TRS and today I got an update saying that I am staying level 2.

This was the email I got:

Hi congruentgraph, we have news about your Seller level

Hi congruentgraph,
After reviewing your profile and Gigs, we’ve decided you will remain at a Level Two status for the time being.
While maintaining the high standards required for this status, we always encourage you to grow and improve. Your account will be evaluated on the 15th of each month, so you can continue on working hard towards earning a promotion.
Here are a few things you can do, to better collaborate with buyers and improve your stats:

1. Review your Gig to make sure it’s accurate, and that you’re offering things you can deliver at a high quality.
  2. Make sure you offer only one Gig per unique service. Duplicating your Gig is misleading and won’t benefit your business.
  3. Review your pricing and make sure it’s aligned with your offering.
  4. Make sure you represent yourself and your skills accurately.
  5. Communicate clearly and quickly, both when chatting in the inbox or during orders.
  6. Make sure you keep our community safe by following our TOS.
    For more information, please view your stats or contact our customer support team.
    Good luck,
    The Fiverr Team

You get a notificationscreenshot.1516118033.jpg.8afa0492abfe9e1de46e93ec764967f1.jpg when you are under evaluation for TRS and then another if you made it or not.

I’m exceeding all the criteria by a long shot to become a TRS but what I think happens is that when you get your monthly review the person analyzing your account can propose you for TRS. After that someone else has give the green light.

All in all I think it radically depends on the category and how crowded the TRS section is.

Hope this helps,
S

I got nominated yesterday for TRS and today I got an update saying that I am staying level 2.

This was the email I got:

Hi congruentgraph, we have news about your Seller level

Hi congruentgraph,

After reviewing your profile and Gigs, we’ve decided you will remain at a Level Two status for the time being.

While maintaining the high standards required for this status, we always encourage you to grow and improve. Your account will be evaluated on the 15th of each month, so you can continue on working hard towards earning a promotion.

Here are a few things you can do, to better collaborate with buyers and improve your stats:

1. Review your Gig to make sure it’s accurate, and that you’re offering things you can deliver at a high quality.
  2. Make sure you offer only one Gig per unique service. Duplicating your Gig is misleading and won’t benefit your business.
  3. Review your pricing and make sure it’s aligned with your offering.
  4. Make sure you represent yourself and your skills accurately.
  5. Communicate clearly and quickly, both when chatting in the inbox or during orders.
  6. Make sure you keep our community safe by following our TOS.

For more information, please view your stats or contact our customer support team.

Good luck,

The Fiverr Team

You get a notification1516118033 when you are under evaluation for TRS and then another if you made it or not.

I’m exceeding all the criteria by a long shot to become a TRS but what I think happens is that when you get your monthly review the person analyzing your account can propose you for TRS. After that someone else has give the green light.

All in all I think it radically depends on the category and how crowded the TRS section is.

Hope this helps,

S

Buddy I just got the same thing.

Archived