Just Been Demoted? Let's Stop it Happening Again

paulmaplesden

So what’s your recommendation when a Buyer orders by mistake, is unresponsive or doesn’t read your Gig details and requests a service that you don’t advertise (and/or advertise against) or simply wants to cancel for reasons simply out of a Sellers control?

Because (no matter the reason) if a Buyer wants to cancel an Order a Seller cannot force them not to but regardless a Buyer’s cancellation it can and will effects a Sellers “Level Status”…

I don’t see you address this, which is the biggest reason why many Sellers got demoted.

This “one bad penny” is a huge issue for people with low numbers of orders over a month. Whether their gigs are just so specialized that few people order them, or higher ticket items with long turn-arounds. If you get 3 orders over the 2 months and are happily paid, but order #4 needs to cancel for any reason whatsoever — your completion is now 75%. It can be for any reason, and it’s a penalty to the seller.

If you have 200 orders a month and 1 person does this, it’s not a big deal. So low volume sellers are being penalized, on basically every count — even if their gigs are all in the $1000s per sale. It only takes 1 lower (say 4.0) rating, or 1 cancellation to wreck their level. 3 at 5 stars, 1 at 4 stars = 4.75 stars. You’re now Level 1.

I don’t think 1 of anything should be a game changer.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve been on the Fiverr system for several years. I’ve also been a top seller for several years. I went from receiving 600 orders per month to 400 ordered per month to about 150 now. I get the algorithm changes and that has affected my business, however my sales price point has increased. So, even though I’m losing the amount of orders, My sales bottom dollar has been increasing.

I have always struggled with keeping up with the quantity of messages. I wish there was a filter that helped sellers to stop all of the inquiries. Literally, I can receive hundreds per month. It’s almost impossible to keep up with all of them if you’re not online 24 hours a day.

Regarding the message above

• My recommendation is to not increase the order time. The reason being is because if you do this, in general people tend to get lazy. My theory is to shorten the amount of time it and get to work so that you can get it out-of-the-way as soon as possible.

• The resolution to is great, however It typically results in a cancellation. Just being honest…which now, counts against you, whereas in the past and never did. For example, if someone purchase something from you and it’s not what you offer (happens a lot), you can go to the Resolution center and explain why you cannot complete the job because it does not match your gig description. If you cancel, it’s now a cancellation against you, not the buyers. Asking for more money is not with the buyer wants. Typically, on a system like Fiverr, people want more for free. Although, I have asked for extensions occasionally… That seemed to be an OK feature. Nine times out of 10 I’m usually waiting on a buyer to send me the information that I need that was requested as a requirement. That can also delay the process to… Lazy buyers.

• I’ve tried to email alerts using zapier and IFTTT. It seems to work and has alerted me a little quicker. The mobile device is probably the best tool for sellers because it allows you to communicate on fast.

• Quick responses are amazing if you take the time to respond (timeblock your schedule to do this).

• This is dumb (sorry, but it is), “you have to respond to every request, even spam ones. If a spam user has already been blocked, just submit an “Unblock User” request in the messaging system, and send them a “No Thanks” response.” Fiverr programmed their system to automatically block people using auto-spam set in place by them. Therefore, they obviously have recognize that people are sending SPAM and they chose to weed out those individuals. That said, we should not be required to respond to spam messages. It’s very annoying. Why should I be penalized. It’s kind of like credit card fraud, but you still have to pay the bill, regardless.

In addition, turn off your online status. This is only a filter in search. Fiverr says it helps find you, but I don’t believe it. In fact, I believe it works against me. When you’re online 24 hours a day that opens you up for many messages sleep. With the new rules in place, you need to respond to all of those otherwise you will be penalized possibly demoted.

What’s up with this canned answer?, “Please do not use this thread to complain about being demoted. This thread is intended purely as a help resource for sellers who want to avoid demotion in future. If you’re frustrated, angry, or want to vent, there are plenty of other places on the forums you can do that. Let’s keep this thread on-topic, please.” _Lot’s of people will be demoted…including me, with over 10,000 jobs completed. Where’s the loyalty?

On the other end of the spectrum, I’ve been arguing for years about buyers who should be vetted and run through a rigorous process just like sellers. I get so many buyers that expect something for free or order my gig just to take my stuff. Video occasions I have had to request fiber to remove duplicate copies of my own gig.Can’t prove it, but I am almost positive that I’ve shopped many times by these fake buyers just to see what I have. Whatever.

Anyways, I hope this does not come across as a venting, but more of a reality warning from the seller who has done thousands of projects. Do you need systems in place before taking on tons of business. Also, try to implement a CRM program to manage your orders and messages. Currently, Fiverr Does not have such a system in place, but it doesn’t mean that you can’t do this outside of the Fiverr system to help you build your business.

This is part of my 2018 goal. To implement a CRM program and to manage orders and messages more effectively. I saw this coming a year ago. Hope this helps… Please reach out if you need any advice.

Thank you,

Darren Tunstall

Mod Note: Contact details/self promotion should not be included in comments.

After trying “available now” and then not getting alerts when notified!! I added an IFTTT -> if a new message on Fiverr -> send me an SMS message. A little annoying when both work.

Since they added the Available Now expiration timer, it’s less relevant.

I wish the Available Now didn’t count when you already have an established conversation or order with a customer, and instead only counted for new customers. 😦

And if you DO increase order times, to be safe — don’t be lazy and procrastinate. Make early deliveries as an “overdelivery”. I wanted to do a gig as a 24 hour gig, but time zone differences can make that very challenging. So it’s 48. I usually deliver within 24 hours, and the customer thinks I did them a favor! More stars for me.

I have plenty of evidence (3+ years of cancelled orders one similar to the next) that shows that a Buyer ordered by mistake and/or didn’t read the Gig details and asked for what that is noted advertised. Not to mention orders where Buyers go completely radio silent and/or don’t provide the requested information––but the extension feature as at least provided some support for this, but often times the Order has to be cancelled because as you wait for the order grows closer to running late instead.

Each and every time this happens, I contact CS to report the issue so that there is a ticket (and screenshots provided) tied to each order when this arises so they’re involved and are aware of the user who isn’t bothering to read the Gig details (if they’re asking for something that’s clearly advertised against in the Gig details) since they are likely repeated offenders.

With Buyer’s cancellations effecting a Seller no matter the reason it’s often a bitter and hopeless situation when you’re demoted because due to someone else’s actions. I do agree that “mutual cancellations” should not effect the Seller and have supported the idea for many years now, but this has yet to be something that has yet to state no matter how much the community begs for it.

Try me, if a Buyer “accidentally places an order” and would like to cancel, I’d be happy to do so, I don’t want o try and essentially force them to continue their order with me simply because I am worried about the effect it will have on my account (and whats worse is these last months I’ve had to explain to a couple Buyers that while I understand their request to cancel, I don’t want to do so because it effects my account negatively).

That’s not good Customer Service, it isn’t how I want to be treated, but Fiverr has left Sellers no choice in the matter––either do whatever is necessary and within your control to keep the order going regardless of what the Buyer wants OR else.

You just can’t make blanketed click-bait title like “Just been demoted? Let’s stop it from happening again.” A majority of Sellers didn’t really have a choice in the matter. If you want to promote solutions for demotions there in a Sellers control, by all means, but not every Seller who has “just been demoted” has any say if they can stop it from happening again until Fiverr’s changes how Buyer’s cancellations effect a Seller.

But, cancellations due to circumstances genuinely beyond your control (as per you losing power and internet due to hurricanes) should be something we can do something about

I’m not saying that this should be on Fiverr, but all means, I knew staying off Fiverr for nearly 2 months I knew my Gig would slow to a halt. I mean water was literally flooding into my house when I contacted CS the 1st time with tears in my eyes saying “Please cancel all my Gigs, my house is flooding.” I even sent CS photos of just how bad it was (waist deep and I don’t live in a flood zone and don’t have insurance) but as a freelancer that’s something you can deal with as a working class citizen. I’m not expecting Fiverr to support me in this manner when it comes to come back and Selling on Fiverr.

However, I am talking about things Fiverr can improve on that Sellers want on the site that is simply out of our control that is well within Fiverr’s control.

I completely agree that trying to force a buyer to stay in an order they no longer want to be in is exceptionally poor customer service. I’d be furious if I were the buyer.

It would be awesome if they just stopped allowing blind orders, but I’m sure there’s plenty gigs out there where it’s fine — I have a few myself. Mostly “product delivery” orders, rather than custom content or service-based orders.

That’s only partially true. There is a bug. If you deliver before the deadline and the buyer requests a revision before the original deadline, the timer will go back to counting down towards the original deadline. Sometimes if you don’t redeliver before the deadline it will show up as late on the stats on the analytics page and hurt your on time rating. But, if the buyer requests a revision after the deadline it will say on the order it is late, but it will not actually affect your on time rating. It’s a strange bug. It has happened to me twice in the past 60 days and those are the only orders I have been “late” on.

This is always a problem for me 😦

I like delivering early. So the revisions always come in when the timer is still running. Then if there’s any revisions AFTER the timer runs out, they don’t have the 24 hour countdown the way it would if it were the first revision after the timer runs out. So I think there’s several bugs in the “late delivery” system — including the one you mentioned.

I’ve been told by Customer Support a few days ago that “all cancellations affect the cancellation rate, even if we cancel them for you.”

That´s sad, sorry for you, but I´d say we all should go through CS either way for all such cancellations that happen because of buyers ‘accidental’ orders or because of system bugs, server downtimes etc., even if it still counts against our rate;

at least, it will be more obvious to Fiverr that the current stance can´t be the answer to the cancellation rate issue.

If we just cancel ourselves instead, it will go unnoticed.

This is interesting. Because the more people that take up CS time with order cancellations when it’s the buyer’s fault, the more likely they are to get the development/programming team to come up with a better automated solution. People’s work hours are much more expensive than an automated solution.

Like a buyer gets an “Oops I shouldn’t have placed this order” button 😛

Your solution for handling SPAM marked by Fiverr is Incorrect.

Per Fiverr support, “The response rate counts only the messages sent via the inbox. As for your other message, if message has been marked as spam by Fiverr you don’t have to worry about that one.

You

Submit Unspam Requests

the way the Fiverr system works, you have to respond to every request, even spam ones. If a spam user has already been blocked, just submit an “Unblock User” request in the messaging system, and send them a “No Thanks” response.

See my conversation with Customer Support about messages

Hope this helps.

Darren

Great job Darren in straightening out the misinformation by Paul. Thank you for taking the time to fact check.

I have plenty of evidence (3+ years of cancelled orders one similar to the next) that shows that a Buyer ordered by mistake and/or didn’t read the Gig details and asked for what that is noted advertised. Not to mention orders where Buyers go completely radio silent and/or don’t provide the requested information––but the extension feature as at least provided some support for this, but often times the Order has to be cancelled because as you wait for the order grows closer to running late instead.

Each and every time this happens, I contact CS to report the issue so that there is a ticket (and screenshots provided) tied to each order when this arises so they’re involved and are aware of the user who isn’t bothering to read the Gig details (if they’re asking for something that’s clearly advertised against in the Gig details) since they are likely repeated offenders.

With Buyer’s cancellations effecting a Seller no matter the reason it’s often a bitter and hopeless situation when you’re demoted because due to someone else’s actions. I do agree that “mutual cancellations” should not effect the Seller and have supported the idea for many years now, but this has yet to be something that has yet to state no matter how much the community begs for it.

Try me, if a Buyer “accidentally places an order” and would like to cancel, I’d be happy to do so, I don’t want o try and essentially force them to continue their order with me simply because I am worried about the effect it will have on my account (and whats worse is these last months I’ve had to explain to a couple Buyers that while I understand their request to cancel, I don’t want to do so because it effects my account negatively).

That’s not good Customer Service, it isn’t how I want to be treated, but Fiverr has left Sellers no choice in the matter––either do whatever is necessary and within your control to keep the order going regardless of what the Buyer wants OR else.

You just can’t make blanketed click-bait title like “Just been demoted? Let’s stop it from happening again.” A majority of Sellers didn’t really have a choice in the matter. If you want to promote solutions for demotions there in a Sellers control, by all means, but not every Seller who has “just been demoted” has any say if they can stop it from happening again until Fiverr’s changes how Buyer’s cancellations effect a Seller.

But, cancellations due to circumstances genuinely beyond your control (as per you losing power and internet due to hurricanes) should be something we can do something about

I’m not saying that this should be on Fiverr, but all means, I knew staying off Fiverr for nearly 2 months I knew my Gig would slow to a halt. I mean water was literally flooding into my house when I contacted CS the 1st time with tears in my eyes saying “Please cancel all my Gigs, my house is flooding.” I even sent CS photos of just how bad it was (waist deep and I don’t live in a flood zone and don’t have insurance) but as a freelancer that’s something you can deal with as a working class citizen. I’m not expecting Fiverr to support me in this manner when it comes to come back and Selling on Fiverr.

However, I am talking about things Fiverr can improve on that Sellers want on the site that is simply out of our control that is well within Fiverr’s control.

Promogirl, I appreciate where you are coming from. This is simply a case of where policy is shooting the foot of Sellers. Penalizing a Seller for what is out of their control means that the Policy needs to be reviewed, not a Seller demoted. However, Paul, your opinion is off topic. So please stick to you message and stay on topic or open the floor to full discussion. Your response is muddying the issue especially when you express an opinion that is contrary to policy. So Promogirl, please express yourself to the fine folks at Fiverr. THey created the policy and they are the only ones who can change it. Hopefully, you and all others who lost their status will recover it at the next review.

Alrighty, in the spirit of “It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness” I have created a “Site Improvement Suggestions” thread where we can brainstorm ideas that we can pass onto Fiverr development about improving how we handle levels, metrics, thresholds, demotions etc.

I have a contact in the Customer Success team that I can pass these suggestions onto, so if you have a great idea, let’s discuss it in the thread linked below.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Been Demoted? Think Fiverr Systems Could be Tweaked? Let's Brainstorm...

Following St. Level’s Day, I thought it would be useful to have a thread that collects together suggestions for improvement to the metrics we’re currently being measured on. I have a contact in Fiverr (a manager in the customer success team) who I...

Paul, I’m not as well versed as you are with the fine teams at Fiverr. But I’ve never heard of the Customer Success Team. I am familiar with Customer Support and the hard work they do. I am familiar with the Success Management Team and the outstanding job that they do. But what does the Customer Success team do? Do they support Customers? I am a Seller. I deal with Buyers. Who is the customer here? I thought this thread was for Sellers? Isn’t it best to just stay on topic?

So what’s your recommendation when a Buyer orders by mistake, is unresponsive or doesn’t read your Gig details and requests a service that you don’t advertise (and/or advertise against) or simply wants to cancel for reasons simply out of a Sellers control?

Because (no matter the reason) if a Buyer wants to cancel an Order a Seller cannot force them not to but regardless a Buyer’s cancellation it can and will effects a Sellers “Level Status”…

I don’t see you address this, which is the biggest reason why many Sellers got demoted.

The system sure needs update and fair treatment, otherwise the quality they’re trying to enforce will encourage what i won’t mention.

1. I’ve had to ask customer support to cancel six (6) imcompleted orders because they’re being counted as active orders, preventing me from using the “available now” feature when i needed to. So, having these orders cancelled automatically increases my cancellation rate despite the fact that buyers never submitted gig requirements for over 12 months. TERRIBLE!

2. Buyers charged back from paypal, and automatically fiverr cancels already completed orders because the LOSER is always, the SELLERS, and again, your cancellation rate goes up and order completion rate goes down. TERRIBLE!

3. The buyer orders your gig and immediately requested for cancellation, saying he ordered by mistake, and funnily, fiverr wants you to control the situation. No way, you end up cancelling the order and BOOM, your cancellation rake skyrocketed, and order completion rate decreases. You’re still penalized for this, how terrible!

I don’t have the data, however i’ll argue that the majority of sellers who got demoted are either due to;

1. CANCELLATION RATE or
  2. ON-TIME DELIVERY

I’m confused, WHY would modification request affect the ON-TIME DELIVERY?

The system need to be reviewed.

• 2 weeks later...

Buyers don’t care how many orders you’ve cancelled, or if you have delivered strictly on time or not. Unless you are really late delivering, then obviously they wouldn’t be happy about it. And that is totally understandable.

Fiverr needs to stop taking this cancellation rate, and strict on time delivery variations into consideration. Also the response time within 24 hours thing is unnecessary. It can show average response time. And some buyers would be happy to see that. But forcing sellers to response everything within 24 hours, does not make sense. At the end of the day, like others mentioned, we are freelancers.

All that buyers care is your ratings and reviews. That’s what they look at. I’ve never seen a buyer writing to me, “Oh wow you have ZERO cancellation rate, I want to order your gig because of this!” or “Oh wow you response all the messages within 6 hours. I will order from you” But instead I’ve seen many buyers writing to me “Oh wow, you have amazing feedback on your profile. So I am ordering from you”

Whoever, or whatever team is managing all this new “features” on fiverr, need to re-think everything. I’ve been on fiverr since 2012. And I’ve been a Top Rated Seller all these years. I am sure the people who work to build up these new rating systems etc, haven’t been that long on fiverr and they do not understand the nature of it. So I have one thing to say: “Stop punishing the sellers please.”

As far as I know, there are more sellers than buyers on fiverr. This information was shared by fiverr in the networking event in the UK last year. I think that’s why they are just trying to eliminate the sellers so they can balance out numbers. This is just an opinion. I don’t mean to offend.

Anyway, after seeing this topic and many sellers struggling, I wanted to share my opinion. Good luck everybody and I hope fiverr management will understand what we mean one day.

Guest offlinehelpers

Buyers don’t care how many orders you’ve cancelled, or if you have delivered strictly on time or not. Unless you are really late delivering, then obviously they wouldn’t be happy about it. And that is totally understandable.

Fiverr needs to stop taking this cancellation rate, and strict on time delivery variations into consideration. Also the response time within 24 hours thing is unnecessary. It can show average response time. And some buyers would be happy to see that. But forcing sellers to response everything within 24 hours, does not make sense. At the end of the day, like others mentioned, we are freelancers.

All that buyers care is your ratings and reviews. That’s what they look at. I’ve never seen a buyer writing to me, “Oh wow you have ZERO cancellation rate, I want to order your gig because of this!” or “Oh wow you response all the messages within 6 hours. I will order from you” But instead I’ve seen many buyers writing to me “Oh wow, you have amazing feedback on your profile. So I am ordering from you”

Whoever, or whatever team is managing all this new “features” on fiverr, need to re-think everything. I’ve been on fiverr since 2012. And I’ve been a Top Rated Seller all these years. I am sure the people who work to build up these new rating systems etc, haven’t been that long on fiverr and they do not understand the nature of it. So I have one thing to say: “Stop punishing the sellers please.”

As far as I know, there are more sellers than buyers on fiverr. This information was shared by fiverr in the networking event in the UK last year. I think that’s why they are just trying to eliminate the sellers so they can balance out numbers. This is just an opinion. I don’t mean to offend.

Anyway, after seeing this topic and many sellers struggling, I wanted to share my opinion. Good luck everybody and I hope fiverr management will understand what we mean one day.

@volunteer know it’s not Valentine’s Day until tomorrow, but please have a few hearts!

❤️

“Stop punishing the sellers please.”

You are right about everything!!! I ve just open a topic with this ‘’ Fiverr just informed me that this month i ll be a level ZERO seller!!! That happened after 2 years of hard work, after 1257 5 star reviews (Average 99,9%), after 50.000$ earnings, after almost ZERO cancellations, after 100% complete orders, after 95% response. The reason? I had on time delivery 70%. Fiverr believes that we had no life and we must work in our sleep to deliver on time. For Fiverr nonthing more counts, only a happy buyer who takes on time his job whatever is this. I am a graphic artist 20 years i havent see in my life anything like this. I dont know who is responsible for this, someone on Fiverr thinks that its a clever idea to promote a seller with no experience, non-professional, cheap, low quality and with no earnings just because he delivers his 10 orders has in a month on time. Thats for laughs. I am not mad on this, i had stable customers, i am not loosing money on that but i think Fiverr lost quality, money and reputation with this movement. I dont know if you have the same feeling but i had to say that. if someone from Fiverr see this message i ll be happy to share his thoughts about this and explain to us their policy.’’ I agree for all that you ve written.

This message is meant to be an observation for others to see what’s it’s like for a Top Seller of 4-5 years to be demoted to Level 1 (with AMAZING stats)

• I’ve been on Fiverr since April 2012
  • The last 4-5 years I’ve been a Top Seller
  • I was demoted to Level 2 last month for not responding to messages within a 24 hour period.
  • I worked diligently at getting responding to messages and got it back up to 85%.
  • Today, February 15, 2018 I was demoted to Level 1

Got the following message this morning:

Based on your recent activity, your account no longer meets the requirements for Level Two status. The following was your performance at the end of the evaluation period (February 15, 2018 00:00 GMT):

• Response Rate: 85%
  • Order Completion: 93%
  • On Time Delivery: 99%
  • Rating: 4.9

We have removed the Level Two badge from your account, along with the benefits that came with it. If you have more than 10 Gigs, your most recent Gigs will be auto-paused within 48 hours, to meet the original account limitation of 10 Gigs. We recommend that you choose which Gigs you would like to suspend before the system does it automatically.

One stat that I’ve been watching lately is Order Completion. I was not sure what this was so I asked. Below is the response that I got from support:

Completion rate counts the numbers of orders which are completed in the last 60 days. Every cancellation, regardless of it that cancellation is counted in the evaluation is reflected in this stat. It looks like you have had 6 cancellations in the last 60 days.

Bottom line is I really don’t know what is happening. As a Top Seller and business owner, I thought I understood what I was doing. This demotion, if not a mistake, will damage my reputation, business, and livelihood.

Again, this is not a rant or complaint. I just want everyone to see what is happening to me, as a former Top Seller, Level 2 Seller, and Now a Level 1 Seller

1850997333_Screenshot2018-02-1506_21_54.thumb.png.3ea99315fc1559cf59777593a5dbeec8.png

Hopefully this observation will help other sellers understand what it’s like for a Top Seller to be demoted to Level 1 (with Amazing statistics). Unfortunately, I’m not sure how to stop it from happening again.

therpromogirl,

Whole-heartedly agree with you, as I have had a client mistakenly double-order a gig, which they then cancel the duplicate…of course to have the Fiverr system then ‘ding’ you for their mistake is ridiculous.

I use Fiverr, as once of several platforms, to offer my design expertise to fellow entrepreneurs at prices that are extremely affordable, given the industry experience I bring. I’ve been selling as a Level 2 for years (97% of orders are 5 star through this time) and imagine my surprise when a recent client rating of 4.4 (because they ‘never give 5 stars’) brings me back down to Level 1…very disappointing.

I understand the rationale behind what FIverr is trying to accomplish here by continuously evaluating its sellers, which they should, though I feel a degree of leeway should be considered when sellers have been at a high level for years,with an excellent track record delivering for clients and hundreds of satisfied customers.

So, while the original poster’s points are all valid and common-sense ones, there must be flexibility on the part of Fiverr in these cases.

I absolutely agree!!! I was demoted on yesterday as well for reasons that were mainly THEIR MISTAKE and not mine. Fiverr needs to assign moderators or account specialists that are designed to be a HELP for sellers in ALL situations. Meaning that they MONITOR and INVESTIGATE Issues that sellers are having with and without clients. Especially clients who set out to defraud sellers…complain after the projects are completed to their asking and liking…then ask fiverr to refund their money or you to cancel the order. SMH…Fiverr always sides with the client. I admit that I violated fiverrs TOS by delivering a gig that wasn’t completed…but the reason I did so, was to avoid the gig clock making the order delivery late while waiting on FIVERR to respond and investigate the issue I was having with this client. (They didn’t reply until 7 hours later…and cancelled shortly after replying) If I had NOT delivered it…my ratings would suffer. The buyer and I had agreed to extend the project beyond the delivery (Buyer had NOTHING Ready Since November 2017)…but the client’s computer broke and they asked fiverr to cancel the gig…and they did. WOW!!! This same client violated the TOS on more than 4 times through our communication by asking to communicate off of fiverr…they flagged them…but kept sending ME warnings like it was me who did this…even tho’ I didn’t do anything but tell the client that they were violating fiverr TOS…SMH…the end result was me getting violated yesterday…for…having more than one TOS violation in a 30 day period!!! THIS IS SOME BS!!! I’ve been a 5 star rated seller here on fiverr since 2010…and a level 2 seller…THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED…especially when I contacted Fiverr Support to explain the situation and complain about this seller BEFORE they cancelled the order and returned the $270 project fee. Fiverr should have INVESTIGATED THIS by READING the message stream between us…HELP!!! My Suggestion:

Fiverr should institute for everyone of it’s sellers who are level 2 and higher, an Account Specialist…who will read and INVESTIGATE issues between sellers and buyers…so that THE TRUTH can be determined and ruled on…instead of a broken system of NO Accountability on the part of fiverr to its sellers or a system of PROTECTION for us. Thank you all for listening…I’d like to hear replies of anyone this has happened to…and possible solutions…to HELP like the topic discusses. Thanks-Blessings-Don

I absolutely agree!!! I was demoted on yesterday as well for reasons that were mainly THEIR MISTAKE and not mine. Fiverr needs to assign moderators or account specialists that are designed to be a HELP for sellers in ALL situations. Meaning that they MONITOR and INVESTIGATE Issues that sellers are having with and without clients. Especially clients who set out to defraud sellers…complain after the projects are completed to their asking and liking…then ask fiverr to refund their money or you to cancel the order. SMH…Fiverr always sides with the client. I admit that I violated fiverrs TOS by delivering a gig that wasn’t completed…but the reason I did so, was to avoid the gig clock making the order delivery late while waiting on FIVERR to respond and investigate the issue I was having with this client. (They didn’t reply until 7 hours later…and cancelled shortly after replying) If I had NOT delivered it…my ratings would suffer. The buyer and I had agreed to extend the project beyond the delivery (Buyer had NOTHING Ready Since November 2017)…but the client’s computer broke and they asked fiverr to cancel the gig…and they did. WOW!!! This same client violated the TOS on more than 4 times through our communication by asking to communicate off of fiverr…they flagged them…but kept sending ME warnings like it was me who did this…even tho’ I didn’t do anything but tell the client that they were violating fiverr TOS…SMH…the end result was me getting violated yesterday…for…having more than one TOS violation in a 30 day period!!! THIS IS SOME BS!!! I’ve been a 5 star rated seller here on fiverr since 2010…and a level 2 seller…THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED…especially when I contacted Fiverr Support to explain the situation and complain about this seller BEFORE they cancelled the order and returned the $270 project fee. Fiverr should have INVESTIGATED THIS by READING the message stream between us…HELP!!! My Suggestion:

Fiverr should institute for everyone of it’s sellers who are level 2 and higher, an Account Specialist…who will read and INVESTIGATE issues between sellers and buyers…so that THE TRUTH can be determined and ruled on…instead of a broken system of NO Accountability on the part of fiverr to its sellers or a system of PROTECTION for us. Thank you all for listening…I’d like to hear replies of anyone this has happened to…and possible solutions…to HELP like the topic discusses. Thanks-Blessings-Don

Fiverr needs to assign moderators or account specialists that are designed to be a HELP for sellers

FOR them that’s a lot of wast of time

there is no protection and what so ever if you are a seller…

Fiverr needs to assign moderators or account specialists that are designed to be a HELP for sellers

FOR them that’s a lot of wast of time

there is no protection and what so ever if you are a seller…

It should be taken seriously by fiverr execs and whomever is calling the shots at fiverr. I’ve been complaining about this very thing and similar occurrences for years as well as giving suggestions to fiverr for changes that would eliminate happenings like this. Fiverr has not listened to ANY of it’s sellers concerning this matter. If they did listen the demotions or the Fraud wouldn’t keep happening and certainly what just happened yesterday to many sellers here shouldn’t be happening.

just do you job…

AND! head up and down what ever they do to your account…

That’s the problem. I DO MY JOB…yet I’m penalized by fiverr…simply because they don’t investigate situations to find TRUTH…this is an automated reply system mostly…and The Customer Is Always Right Mentality…That philosophy died with the 90’s. Customers ARE NOT always right.

That’s the problem. I DO MY JOB…yet I’m penalized by fiverr…simply because they don’t investigate situations to find TRUTH…this is an automated reply system mostly…and The Customer Is Always Right Mentality…That philosophy died with the 90’s. Customers ARE NOT always right.

same here my friend…

the law said… do you job head up and down no left and right…

LOL force law my friend…

Archived