Buyers asks for premium work in the placed order

mansoorkhan2626

Hey i am new to Fiverr almost completed 8 order with 5 star review . my question is that if a seller completes its work and buyer is sending revisions again and again ask for premium work in that budget then fiverr also support the sellers in this regard or not kindly some one explain it briefly

You can cancel the order.

Before getting the order you should know the buyer very well. If you see that buyer is asking for the genuine revision, then it is okay. But if he is asking for extra work or modification of the requirement then you should cancel the order within first revision. I have faced such situation also.

but i did the work it took almost five days and it will also decrease me positive ratings

You are a developer (I am also). You should be crystal clear with the buyer about the function that he needs. These costumed work need long times. We also face bugs and error that takes the half day to solve. So, charge according to it. Don’t devalue your work.

Before getting the order you should know the buyer very well. If you see that buyer is asking for the genuine revision, then it is okay. But if he is asking for extra work or modification of the requirement then you should cancel the order within first revision. I have faced such situation also.

thanks for the info but buyer don’t wants to cancel the order it means that he is satisfied from my work and wants to grab more work in order to make his own reputation great

You are a developer (I am also). You should be crystal clear with the buyer about the function that he needs. These costumed work need long times. We also face bugs and error that takes the half day to solve. So, charge according to it. Don’t devalue your work.

that’s the point dear you really got my point now 🙂

i have customized divi theme according to the layout he provided and yet he is sending notes and notes it is so stresful as you said a developer also face issues and needs alot of time to make changes in it

i have customized divi theme according to the layout he provided and yet he is sending notes and notes it is so stresful as you said a developer also face issues and needs alot of time to make changes in it

Never take order to fix bugs/error otherwise you will pay for other’s fault. I find most of the time that these errors/ bugs occur due to faulty designs and can not be solved.

Many requirements, many trouble. For these kinds of buyer ask the priority of requirements. Then tell them that you will do only first 3 and reject the rest. If they agree then go ahead.

Ok, listen. Stop working now. Tell Your buyer:

"Hi,

I am very sorry but I have already delivered the full amount of work initially requested. Further work will now need to be included in a separate order once this one completes. Sorry, but I don’t provide unlimited revisions and what you are requesting goes beyond the scope of the original order.

Kind Regards,

You"

This buyer (in my opinion) has no intention of paying you at all. The behavior which they are exhibiting is typical of buyers who exploit new sellers.

Re-deliver the work you have done. Decline any cancellation request from the buyer.

Simple. If you don’t do the above, you will regret it.

Ok, listen. Stop working now. Tell Your buyer:

"Hi,

I am very sorry but I have already delivered the full amount of work initially requested. Further work will now need to be included in a separate order once this one completes. Sorry, but I don’t provide unlimited revisions and what you are requesting goes beyond the scope of the original order.

Kind Regards,

You"

This buyer (in my opinion) has no intention of paying you at all. The behavior which they are exhibiting is typical of buyers who exploit new sellers.

Re-deliver the work you have done. Decline any cancellation request from the buyer.

Simple. If you don’t do the above, you will regret it.

Thanks Dear for the instructions and yes i have regrets working with the buyer and i will follow up your instructions but i want to avoid a bad review so that’s why he is using me 😥

Archived