How much do you guys earn monthly of fiverr

sajibro_product

dude,I am not a hacker :rofl:

Just i wanted to know about your’s.That’s all.

if anyone don’t want to share your experience please don’t reply this.WHAT THE HACK.I AM JUST CRAZY HACKER NOW :rofl::rofl::pray:

Hey, you need to learn how to read.

I never said anything about you. I only posted what common sense dictates.

People perform phishing/scamming attacks on a daily basis here on Fiverr. So letting them know what each account makes, would help them prioritize.

And I am sure your common sense is also tingling, otherwise, your OP would include how much you make.

Hey, you need to learn how to read.

I never said anything about you. I only posted what common sense dictates.

People perform phishing/scamming attacks on a daily basis here on Fiverr. So letting them know what each account makes, would help them prioritize.

And I am sure your common sense is also tingling, otherwise, your OP would include how much you make.

Thank you! I didn’t reply to you dude :rofl:

if anyone don’t want to share your experience please don’t reply this.WHAT THE HACK.I AM JUST CRAZY HACKER NOW :rofl::rofl::pray:

dude,I am not a hacker

Is a very bad idea, you would be a possible future target. I say this because it happened to me. I just opened a file and after a few days I woke up with some pictures bought worth over $ 1000. The issue was resolved by contacting customer support.

yes,so what are going to do now.ban my account?

so what are going to do now.ban my account?

You have all the chances.

1- Apart from Envato you use both design and video presentation that you have not created, so you are not entitled.

2- box design - from a Top Rated Seller

3- Unauthorized video presentation-unauthorized VOICE OVER (is at least $ 200-300) - unauthorized ANIMATIONS in the video presentation.

Pull the alarm signal yourself, Yes or No, it’s just a matter of time.

dude,I am not a hacker

You are clearly not. You are still not able to hit that space bar after a period. Punctuation is very important in coding, in case you didn’t get the pun.

To answer your question: everything @frank_d and @ollydave said, plus: none of your business.

dude,I am not a hacker

You are clearly not. You are still not able to hit that space bar after a period. Punctuation is very important in coding, in case you didn’t get the pun.

To answer your question: everything @frank_d and @ollydave said, plus: none of your business.

You are still not able to hit that space bar after a period.

lol! I get it and I’m not a real coder

Archived