Will I be TOP Rated Seller?

ssbux4

Hi, My question is about top rated seller,
What things they will note to give the TOP Badge?
My account is created in 2012.
In the beginning I didn’t worked fully on fiverr and got some bad reviews as well.
then In 2015-16 I started using fiverr professionally.
Now I have good ratings as well.

Question is what other things they will keep in mind other than the requirements they have mentioned in analytics.

image.thumb.png.72de2147d05ce5f25861ff470df1129d.png

It Seems Like you’re fulfilling all the requirements, as well as you’re one of the most senior sellers so you definitely Gonna be a TRS on 15th. Wish You Good Luck.!

Not really, those are the requirements to avoid a level demotion, not to get promoted to TRS.

TRS promotions are done by the editors. I think they’re looking at who’s getting the most sales, who has the least complaints, who delivers consistently good or great work, etc.

So if your gig is “I will sing for you,” you better be an amazing singer. They’re not going to elevate you if you sing out of tune, unless your gig is “I will sing out of tune” and people are paying for that.

My advice to you is forget about being TRS, just focus on making more sales and/or making more money.

It Seems Like you’re fulfilling all the requirements, as well as you’re one of the most senior sellers so you definitely Gonna be a TRS on 15th. Wish You Good Luck.!

Yeah, I am very excited… Hope I’ll be selected… Yes I joined Fiverr in 2012.

This is just a 50% criteria to become TRS, the other 50% criteria is not shown to us. As, TRS is selected manually and the fiverr editors also see other things before making that seller TRS. 🙂

Hope you become!

So 50% is done by us and 50% depends upon the luck…hmmmmmm

Well, it’s not a luck. Gotta do some hard work, be passionate and Believe in yourself. Also, you can see many TRS’s profiles, you’ll see that they have joined fiverr 3-5 years ago. It simply means that it’s not luck, it takes time. 🙂

I have joined 5 years and 6 months ago

JUL 2012

JUL 2012

Well, that’s a long time but you said My account is created in 2012.

In the beginning I didn’t worked fully on fiverr and got some bad reviews as well.

Means that you’ve started working in 2015.

yeah correct… But still hoping 🙂

So 50% is done by us and 50% depends upon the luck…hmmmmmm

50% depends upon the luck

I seriously doubt 5r staff picks sellers from a lottery ticket.

With no data to back me up, the one thing I do find common among the TRS are their writing abilities, regardless of the type of gigs they sell. They all take pride in their skills to articulate well, use proper grammar, etc.

If you don’t believe me look them up - at least the ones that participate on the forum. There is a certain spell caster, a guy from Romania that does spy reports, a chibi artist & occasional Japanese translator, a copywriter who is fast, etc.

I am going to take a wild guess, in order to be selected as TRS, you have to be able to articulate yourself well with great writing skills that emulate what 5r considers “professional” that will put them in a positive light. Just a guess.

Fiverr Says that they counts Seniority from the day when you Publish your First Gig.

Fiverr Says that they counts Seniority from the day when you Publish your First Gig.

I started gigs in 2012, I made 20+ sales in 2012. then I stopped working on it. In 2015 I started work on fiverr professionally.

50% depends upon the luck

I seriously doubt 5r staff picks sellers from a lottery ticket.

With no data to back me up, the one thing I do find common among the TRS are their writing abilities, regardless of the type of gigs they sell. They all take pride in their skills to articulate well, use proper grammar, etc.

If you don’t believe me look them up - at least the ones that participate on the forum. There is a certain spell caster, a guy from Romania that does spy reports, a chibi artist & occasional Japanese translator, a copywriter who is fast, etc.

I am going to take a wild guess, in order to be selected as TRS, you have to be able to articulate yourself well with great writing skills that emulate what 5r considers “professional” that will put them in a positive light. Just a guess.

Hey @gina_riley2 there’s no lottery or anything like that.

I know they are looking for originality, so people who resell templates or use other online services to deliver their gigs are pretty much out.

There are 3-4 more factors like that, that have more to do with curation and quality control than KPIs and metrics.

Archived