Fiverr Spamming mean?

socialspider

Fiver spams means sending spam messages through fiver … if you received any such messages you can report it.

Sharing your Gig on Social media is not a spam you can use the options on your gig to share them.

if you want to know more about spam you can see the below link and also there is many discussions about fiver spam in this forum you can search and find

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Be Aware of the Spammers on Fiverr!

yesterday i got a message from a fake user, and when i did a search for her email i found that she’s or he’s a spammer. so be careful.

• Like 5

Fiver spams means sending spam messages through fiver … if you received any such messages you can report it.

Sharing your Gig on Social media is not a spam you can use the options on your gig to share them.

if you want to know more about spam you can see the below link and also there is many discussions about fiver spam in this forum you can search and find

yesterday i got a message from a fake user, and when i did a search for her email i found that she’s or he’s a spammer. so be careful.

Thanks

😎

• Like 3

• 3 years later...
On 1/13/2018 at 9:35 PM, irshan_cool said:

Thanks for your explanetion

• Like 2

A buyer's message is marked as spam if the buyer includes some details that fiverr doesn't support like email, payment details. Fiverr will automatically mark it as spam. But you don't have to worry, just send an unspam request and you will be able to contact the buyer.

• Like 2