Important Question from seniors

ahmadali321

Your account is temporarily disabled. We sent you an email explaining what happened. account open help me sir

If your account is disabled, then there is nothing we can do to help. You received an email “explaining what happened” from Fiverr. Read that email, and follow the directions they provided. We are just buyers and sellers on this forum. We have no authority to help you recover your account.

Your account is temporarily disabled. We sent you an email explaining what happened. account open help me sir

You’re responding by repeating the thing I told you doesn’t tell us anything. 😂That’s absurd. Is this a joke?

As I said, this doesn’t explain why you are restricted. I urge you to look up what the word why means. You aren’t making any sense and I don’t think you even understand what we’re saying to you.

Your communication problems are severe and no buyer would tolerate it.

my account is temporarily disabled. We sent you an email explaining what happened. account opened help me sir

Did you read the email they sent you? Did that email say the reason your account was disabled and if so what was the reason?

If your account isn’t going to be restored you’ll be able to get any earnings in 90 days I think. Though it only says “temporarily disabled” currently so they may restore it later after their checks.

Archived