Fiverr Sales Only During 1st Week of Each Month

buildmyrank

Hi

I launched my ‘Keyword Research’ gig on Fiverr over 4 months ago, and so far I’ve received 38 orders with good reviews and ratings.

The one issue that I’m facing, is that most of the orders come only during the first 3 to 4 days of the month, and the rest of the month - ‘No Orders, No Messages’ - Which is really weird! During these 3 to 4 days, I get inquiries and orders everyday, and the rest of the month, not even a message.

The number of impressions my gig receives on Fiverr search and the number of Gig views remain more or less steady, so I’m not sure about the problem might be.

Here is my gig - https://www.fiverr.com/buildmyrank/help-you-find-easy-to-rank-long-tail-keywords-for-instant-google-rankings

Do take a look and let me know if there is anything I’m doing wrong or missing out on.

Regards

Suggest you use a logo or photo as your profile image. Good luck! 🙂

Hi

Thanks for your reply, I understand that using a profile image can improve the number of clicks, but is there any reason why my sales peak during the beginning of each month for a few days before dropping?

Regards

Hi

Thanks for your reply, I understand that using a profile image can improve the number of clicks, but is there any reason why my sales peak during the beginning of each month for a few days before dropping?

Regards

but is there any reason why my sales peak during the beginning of each month for a few days before dropping?

I don’t think anyone will be able to answer that.

Archived