Prepare for the War

jazbatodo

hey @jazbatodo I applaud the enthusiasm but please calm down about the whole “lots of people will become TRS” thing.

The KPIs you see are there to serve as metrics.

So keep those numbers up, keep all bars green and if you are a new seller, you will automatically get the level 1 badge if all criteria are met.

Same goes for level 1 to level 2.

But from level 2 to TRS?
Those same criteria only mean half as much as the criteria for manual pick by Fiverr staff.

Why do you think the TRS to lvl2 ratio is what is is?
Not everyone makes it.

I know that they choose TRS Manually but in the old level system the criteria of a TRS was not defined but in the new Level System, criteria of become TRS is clearly defined.

Yes that’s what you are missing:

those criteria are for Fiverr staff to look at your profile as a candidate.

there’s still many more criteria that they have for manual picking, which are still not announced.

The reason why I suggested you remain calm about this whole issue, was because I suspected you think that once the 6 KPIs are all met, everyone will be picked.

There are at least 10- criteria left that are not shown to you, and that will be used if you ever meet the requirements to be considered for TRS.

Yes that’s what you are missing:

those criteria are for Fiverr staff to look at your profile as a candidate.

there’s still many more criteria that they have for manual picking, which are still not announced.

The reason why I suggested you remain calm about this whole issue, was because I suspected you think that once the 6 KPIs are all met, everyone will be picked.

There are at least 10- criteria left that are not shown to you, and that will be used if you ever meet the requirements to be considered for TRS.

Yeah i 100% agree with you. There are also other criteria’s which are not shown to us.

To start a war with other sellers regarding this evaluation thingy is just silly. In fact foolish! Sellers didn’t put this eval in motion, Fiverr did. So, if people want to make themselves look like a bunch of Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus 🤡 then by all means go for it!

I know that they choose TRS Manually but in the old level system the criteria of a TRS was not defined but in the new Level System, criteria of become TRS is clearly defined.

Under the soon-to-be “old” sellers were still promoted to TRS manually… and probably with requirements very similar (if not the same as) the now-public requirements.

Being able to earn a promotion to TRS isn’t likely to have changed in any way, Fiverr just chose to make the requirements public so that sellers have something to work towards.

Yes, the news from La La Land is always very positive.

I personally think I will become a TRS twice and get a golden hamster in a golden wheel trophy like Fiverr secretly dishes out to sellers who pray three times a day to Micha Kaufman.

Pardon me while I now go ride my unicorn to the shops to pick up some life enhancing cigatettes.

I am out of ❤️s.

I am out of ❤️s.

Then consider yourself as being in heart debt to me. You can either give me two hearts tomorrow or bequeath your first born child to me.

Or I can give you my address and you can order me pizza for my soon to start Star Trek Discovery marathon.

It’s entierely up to you.

Archived