Account disabled please suugest me what should i do

peace_lover1

Hi i just got email that my acciunt is disabled.
I am level 2 seller with 363 positive reviews
Here are exact words

We are constantly working on improving every aspect of our marketplace. Our dedicated team has reviewed your account activity and determined that it is in violation of our Terms of Service and/or other policies. As a result, this message is to let you know that your Fiverr account has been disabled.

Any available balance that remains in your account after 90 days, will be available for withdrawal pending account verification and approval by our team

I never did anything against fiverr terms of conditions.
They have not mentioned exactly what i ddd wro g. I opened a ticket. What should i do. There were $553 pending

Only customer support can tell you what you did wrong, but the most common violations include:

• Offering a service that is against the terms.
  • Not delivering what your gig promises.
  • Having more than one account.
  • Masking your IP/location.

As they stated, your account has been deactivated. There’s nothing else you can do except wait 90 days to withdraw your $553.

Here are exact words

We are constantly working on improving every aspect of our marketplace. Our dedicated team has reviewed your account activity and determined that it is in violation of our Terms of Service and/or other policies. As a result, this message is to let you know that your Fiverr account has been disabled.

Any available balance that remains in your account after 90 days, will be available for withdrawal pending account verification and approval by our team

They have not mentioned exactly what i ddd wro g. I opened a ticket. What should i do. There were $553 pending

Sure, this is why they tell you that you did.

I’m sure there is a forum user with a magic trick who can help you with this.

You could browse for Voldemort if Harry has to many orders in queue.

Here are exact words

:thinking:

Tell us about your gigs. We don’t need the links, just the gig titles.

Sorry this happened to you.

I will do 2d explainer video for you

No thanks, I don’t have time to watch videos. I prefer reading. Good luck to you.

He is not going to send you videos, what he mentioned is his Gig Tittle as answering to your question

Here are exact words

There were $553 pending

That’s a lot of money waiting on the pipeline. My advice: Contact Customer Support for more explanation asap!

I will do 2d explainer video for you

No thanks, I don’t have time to watch videos. I prefer reading. Good luck to you.

He is not going to send you videos, what he mentioned is his Gig Tittle as answering to your question

My bad.

I that case, I don’t know how a 2d explainer video got him in trouble. Unless he got third party complaints or was spamming.

That industry is too complicated, a lot of the “free software” options aren’t really free for commercial purposes. Same goes for using templates.

If I were to do videos, I would stick to iMovie and stuff like that.

They said i have more than one account but i have just one account. I can’t do anything stupid like having more than one account cuz i know its not gud

Then open another ticket and quote the reason then you got fro the previous ticket and explain them that you have only one account and there must be some mistakes

They said i have more than one account but i have just one account. I can’t do anything stupid like having more than one account cuz i know its not gud

They said i have more than one account but i have just one account.

This is today’s account of this very common problem, which we hear of one a day on the forum.

Archived