Frustrated Seller

ninjabombseo

EVERYONE IS ABLE TO GO AND LEAVE A REVIEW. NO MATTER HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT THE BUSINESS.

How is that so hard to understand?

If you are a business owner, it is not your responsibility to ENCOURAGE people that don’t like your business to go and leave a review. That is the customers responsibility to choose to do that.

It’s still manipulating the reviews if you’re making it much easier/more likely that the ones who were happy with the service will enter the review than those who were unhappy (making those who were unhappy have to take extra work to find where to leave the review, but directing those were happy directly to where they should leave the review).

What OP’s doing with the potential negative reviews is called ‘review trapping’ - an unhappy client can always click on the review link and leave a negative review if they want to.

There’s no paid for reviews, manipulation or anything else.

What OP’s doing with the potential negative reviews is called ‘review trapping’ - an unhappy client can always click on the review link and leave a negative review if they want to.

If you say so then I respect your comment. While mine might have been wrong, the main thing is that this OP had his gig removed and was banned by fiverr so apparently fiverr has a problem with it, for whatever reason.

I was trying to give my point of view on this which might be the same as fiverr’s. I don’t think fiverr wants to take any sort of risk when it comes to what google might accept.

Guest offlinehelpers

If you say so then I respect your comment. While mine might have been wrong, the main thing is that this OP had his gig removed and was banned by fiverr so apparently fiverr has a problem with it, for whatever reason.

I was trying to give my point of view on this which might be the same as fiverr’s. I don’t think fiverr wants to take any sort of risk when it comes to what google might accept.

Thanks MissC - I appreciate that - you know me, I’d never do anything that was against anybody’s rules, or encourage anybody else to do so either! 🙂

It may be that the OP has got himself caught in the Fiverr/Google crossfire, which is understandable from both sides, unfortunate, but understandable.

OP - perhaps you’d be better offering your services off Fiverr? I did think of doing a similar thing on here as I used to do it for businesses before, but decided not to because of the whole Google/Fiverr thing. 😉

Anything else you could offer on Fiverr instead?

Archived