mjensen415

poll  

161 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• St. Level’s Day
    • Levelageddon
    • Level Systems Update
    • Levelsgiving Day
    • New Levels Day (making the 14th, New Levels Eve - perhaps there should be a 10,9,8… countdown at midnight?)

If any one meets that all standard. Is that not excellence?

Sure, that is an excellence achieved. However, Fiverr has atill chosen to assess, select, and manually promote those whom THEY feel should be TRS.

When you achieve TRS “excellence” you are merely nominated for a possible manual TRS promotion. This does not guarantee anyone that they will be given TRS standing, just that they are nominated, and Fiverr will select from all sellers who have achieved the requirements to be nominated to TRS.

It is, therefore, pointless for you to complain or suggest otherwise. Fiverr will ultimately choose who gets promoted to TRS. This is their website, and that is how they have chosen to do things.

This is their website, and that is how they have chosen to do things

😜

Country runs by their people bcuz people do pay taxes for run the country. That not means…Country president will say "This is my country and i made this… You want to live or leave? 😉

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, i just got a question.

In the updated level system, we need to earn $2000 in order to become level 2 but i became level 2 before this new level system and i haven’t earned $2000 yet. So, will i get demoted or not. Let me know please. Waiting to hear back from all of you.

Thanks.

Hey, i just got a question.

In the updated level system, we need to earn $2000 in order to become level 2 but i became level 2 before this new level system and i haven’t earned $2000 yet. So, will i get demoted or not. Let me know please. Waiting to hear back from all of you.

Thanks.

From the blog post:

I’ve already achieved a top level, but I didn’t earn the new amount required for my level. Will I be demoted?

Don’t worry, doers—in the updated system, an existing seller cannot be demoted just because the earning isn’t as required in the updated terms. As long as you maintain your response rate, deliver complete orders on time, and continue to receive good ratings, you will keep your current level. You’ll be only demoted if you are unable to meet these standards—and in order to be promoted back up, you’ll need to meet the earnings standards again.

So, will i get demoted or not.

No you won’t! 🙂

I had the requirements needed to be a Top Rated Seller for over three years before I became one. It wasn’t like I hit a magic number and just like that I was suddenly a TRS.

Yeah, I think a lot of folks are going to be disappointed that it is not automatic on Sunday.

Many people will become TRS on this 15th and then Fiverr will change the level system again because of too many TRS 😂

Many people will become TRS on this 15th and then Fiverr will change the level system again because of too many TRS 😂

Since TRS upgrade isn’t automatic, it’s very unlikely that many will become TRS, especially on a single day, because Fiverr still picks them manually. However, there’s a high chance many will be demoted no matter their levels - that’s a certainty.

I hope to maintain my TRS status, but it’s up to the Fiverr staff if they deem me worthy of it. Everything is 100 percent across the board 'cept for the Orders Completed - I’m at 98% right now.

Of course, I’m still not focusing on this new level system - I’m just focused on offering high-quality service to my clients. That’s the best I can do, and whatever happens is what happens. My day of reckoning is scheduled for Jan. 14.

This is their website, and that is how they have chosen to do things

😜

Country runs by their people bcuz people do pay taxes for run the country. That not means…Country president will say "This is my country and i made this… You want to live or leave? 😉

This makes absolutely no sense within the context of my comment (that your quote replied to). This IS Fiverr’s website. They can make whatever rules they want, and if you wish to do business here, you are required to follow the rules they set.

If you don’t like Fiverr’s rules, policies, or requirements, there is no one forcing you to remain here. But as long as you are here, yes, this is how Fiverr has chosen to do things. Yes, you can “live or leave”. The decision is yours. “Live or leave”.

Archived