I got an order, got a 5 star review and i've not gotten any other one after that, Can anyone tell me what is wrong

oludamsam

Your gig feels really scammy. I’m sorry if that offends, because that’s not my intention.

You’re from Nigeria but are using a pic of some American kid.

Your gig pictures are from a catalogue printing site.

The way you’ve presented yourself means I wouldn’t even hire you with Offlinehelpers’ money. I’m sure many other buyers feel the same way I do.

Your gig feels really scammy. I’m sorry if that offends, because that’s not my intention.

You’re from Nigeria but are using a pic of some American kid.

Your gig pictures are from a catalogue printing site.

The way you’ve presented yourself means I wouldn’t even hire you with Offlinehelpers’ money. I’m sure many other buyers feel the same way I do.

I wouldn’t even hire you with Offlinehelpers’ money

Nor would Justin or Aaron whose images are being used! 🙂

In addition to the bad picture and scammy appearance, your “name” is mentioned as Andrea. Since you are using a picture of an American male who is definitely not named Andrea, this increases the chances that buyers will think you are a scammer. If you can’t sell as yourself (with or without a realistic pseudonym,) don’t sell.

In addition to the bad picture and scammy appearance, your “name” is mentioned as Andrea. Since you are using a picture of an American male who is definitely not named Andrea, this increases the chances that buyers will think you are a scammer. If you can’t sell as yourself (with or without a realistic pseudonym,) don’t sell.

Identity crisis! It’s a Wrap!

If you don’t want to use a “real” photo. Hire a Fiverr seller to create an avatar or logo.

Archived