How can i get orders more orders?

jamijo0012

Perfect (y) Thanku mam. Wish to pay you for that tremendous effort 🙂

You don’t have to, seriously! It’s the Fiverr Community. We help each other out. It’s a hard world out there for us sellers. 🙂

Don’t forget to show us the next gig descriptions you create!

You don’t have to, seriously! It’s the Fiverr Community. We help each other out. It’s a hard world out there for us sellers. 🙂

Don’t forget to show us the next gig descriptions you create!

I will show. am i show the other gigs description now?

dear @offlinehelpers @sara19841 Tomorrow before these changes in my gig my gig is showing on 5th page with the keyword of PHP WEBSITES but now it not showing even i checked 25 pages. Is their any technical issue in my gig now?

If you make any changes to your gig it’ll disappear from the search for a while - it should come back. If not, please contact CS. ☀️

@sara19841 mam please check tis description of my new gig (Title) develop customized wordpress website
Helo Buyer!

I’ve been working on Customized WordPress Websites projects for more than three years. During this time i have collaborated with many E-Commerce sites our newly developed business websites which includes Admin Panels, CMS Systems or E-Commerce Websites.

GET SUPPORT | PAYMENT METHOD INTEGRATION | REPORT GENERATION

Here on Fiverr, I am Level one seller and offering buyers the chance to get their own Customized WordPress website. Through which they get 100% Guaranteed perfect pixels, mobile responsive website, Fast loading page and clean code, stunning design and more.

If you need any help with Customized WordPress Websites, knock on my door!

Why Choose Me?

3+ Years Of Experience
100% Client Satisfaction
100 % Time and Quality Guaranteed
100% Money-back Guarantee
24/7 Support
Please check out my other Gigs for more website-related services.

Thanks 🙂

Ok, I had a little play around with the grammar!

Hello Buyer,

I’ve been developing customized WordPress websites for over three years. During this time, I’ve worked with numerous businesses to create websites with essential features, such as admin panels, CMS solutions, and e-commerce solutions.

Here on Fiverr, I’m offering you the chance to get your very own customized WordPress website. As a level-one seller, I guarantee your site will be pixel perfect, mobile responsive, fast loading, cleanly coded and stunningly designed.

If you want your own customized WordPress website or have questions about your current site, knock on my door!

Why Choose Me?

3+ Years Of Experience
100% Client Satisfaction
24/7 Support

Hello Buyer,

I’ve been developing customized WordPress websites for over three years. During this time, I’ve worked with numerous businesses to create websites with essential features, such as admin panels, CMS solutions, and e-commerce solutions.

Here on Fiverr, I’m offering you the chance to get your very own customized WordPress website. As a level-one seller, I guarantee your site will be pixel perfect, mobile responsive, fast loading, cleanly coded and stunningly designed.

If you want your own customized WordPress website or have questions about your current site, knock on my door!

Why Choose Me?

3+ Years Of Experience

100% Client Satisfaction

24/7 Support

Thanku mam 🙂

Hello Buyer,

Why Choose Me?

3+ Years Of Experience

100% Client Satisfaction

24/7 Support

What a lovely @sara19841, you did a great job helping @jamijo0012, keep up the good work.

@sara19841 mam please check tis description of my new gig (Title) develop customized wordpress website

Helo Buyer!

I’ve been working on Customized WordPress Websites projects for more than three years. During this time i have collaborated with many E-Commerce sites our newly developed business websites which includes Admin Panels, CMS Systems or E-Commerce Websites.

Here on Fiverr, I am Level one seller and offering buyers the chance to get their own Customized WordPress website. Through which they get 100% Guaranteed perfect pixels, mobile responsive website, Fast loading page and clean code, stunning design and more.

If you need any help with Customized WordPress Websites, knock on my door!

Why Choose Me?

3+ Years Of Experience

100% Client Satisfaction

24/7 Support

Thanks 🙂

Install the grammarly extension in google chrome.

It will highlight mistakes in your english grammar and correct you.

This will help you too.

Cool.

It’s also worth following the AIDA copywriting formula when writing your gig descriptions.

Get the customer’s attention. Make them interested in your product. Then make them desire it big time. Finish off with a call to action.

For example:

1 in 3 sites has a potentially devastating bug! (this gets customers’ attention)

Your site could be one of them. These bugs leave you vulnerable to web hackers who could steal your clients’ information, which would cost you your reputation. (this gets them interested)

For just $5, I’ll diagnose all of these bugs within 24 hours. This time tomorrow, your site will be safer than the Coca Cola recipe.

I’m XXX, a talented web designer with 5 years of experience. I’ve helped numerous people get their websites up to scratch and want to help you do the same. (now they desire what you’re offering and desire your experience)

Order today to give your site the care it deserves. (call to action to prevent them feeling inertia)

Of course, I don’t know anything about websites, so my quick scratch outline is probably way off the mark. But it’ll hopefully convince you the AIDA formula is really effective when you take the time to employ it properly.

It is really amazing… 👌

• 3 weeks later...

If you’re stuck and the AIDA formula looks a little too complicated, try this:

1. Write about what you’ll do.
  2. Write about what the buyer will get.
  3. Talk about why the buyer should buy from you.
  4. Add a guarantee.

A very basic example is:

1. I will create an amazing PHP website for you.

2. You’ll get a stunning website designed to your exact specification. You’ll be able to use it to advertise your business, take payments, and connect with customers…

3. I’m a passionate developer with 5 years of experience and blah blah…

4. To ensure your site continues to run smoothly, I’ll provide you with 24/7 technical support for the next six months…

You can tackle buyer objections in those four paragraphs, or could include answers to those fears in your FAQ if that’s easier.

Wow nice tips… You are doing great job dear.

Archived