Does the Fiverr-PRO provides a real benefits? Is it worth bothering?

unique_orn

@frank_d @misscrystal @offlinehelpers @samperfect

My Pro approval was delayed by holidays, but my profile is now enhanced to a Pro account.

After an extended wait, I received my application approval this morning for two sections. My account now features a “Portfolio” and other Pro profile sections.

Find our Pro gigs soon in the “Short Video Ads” and “Live Action Explainers” video sections! Cheers.

Congrats! Now it makes sense! All the best with your business!

@frank_d @misscrystal @offlinehelpers @samperfect

My Pro approval was delayed by holidays, but my profile is now enhanced to a Pro account.

After an extended wait, I received my application approval this morning for two sections. My account now features a “Portfolio” and other Pro profile sections.

Find our Pro gigs soon in the “Short Video Ads” and “Live Action Explainers” video sections! Cheers.

Welcome to the PRO club 🙂

• 3 years later...

I’d suggest you apply and see if you get accepted first.

It takes a while to have your application reviewed and they have a really strict vetting process.

So prior to thinking whether you want it or not, it’d be a good idea to just apply and see what happens.

I would argue the vetting process is not very strict. I know some of the pro’s in my category and they are most definitely not pros. They are complete amateurs with no experience right out of school. It seems that merely having a degree or some sort of job in the industry is enough for them to consider you a pro, regardless of your skill or actual accomplishments within that field which prove the quality of your work is top notch. Maybe it’s a cultural thing, but in the USA a degree means almost nothing because everyone has one, like a high school diploma.

Archived