Does the Fiverr-PRO provides a real benefits? Is it worth bothering?

unique_orn

I’d suggest you apply and see if you get accepted first.

It takes a while to have your application reviewed and they have a really strict vetting process.

So prior to thinking whether you want it or not, it’d be a good idea to just apply and see what happens.

Set up an amazing profile, something so good it can’t be mistaken for anything but pro. Be fast to respond to messages, and complete gigs on time and with professionalism.
Being put into the PRO category gave me a MAJOR spike in gig/profile interest, which led to my first sale and many inquiries/potentials.

Set up an amazing profile, something so good it can’t be mistaken for anything but pro. Be fast to respond to messages, and complete gigs on time and with professionalism.

Being put into the PRO category gave me a MAJOR spike in gig/profile interest, which led to my first sale and many inquiries/potentials.

Hello, why do you think you are in the PRO category? I looked at your profile and don’t see that you are.

Hello, why do you think you are in the PRO category? I looked at your profile and don’t see that you are.

I wondered that as well. 4 month member, with 1 review…🤨

Maybe he means another account of his? :thinking: There must be a reasonable explanation.

I had thought that as well… he must have another account, because the info seemed to flow out with relative ease… 😂 Maybe an oooops moment. Maybe not… but where did he go? I’m genuinely curious!

I think you are confused.

You are not a Pro seller here on this platform.

Guest offlinehelpers

I think you are confused.

You are not a Pro seller here on this platform.

I think they may have been at some point? Have a Google…😉

@frank_d I was contacted by editors picks and invited to go pro just before the holidays. My account began to receive a lot of attention, and for a few days I was showing on the front page. Still waiting on the Pro badge.

So you never received the Pro badge?

Did you fill out the application?

So you never received the Pro badge?

Did you fill out the application?

@frank_d I was invited, I applied and I was told I should hear back this week.

If my expectations were put up falsely, then I will revoke my previous comments. I have no experience working with platforms like Fiverr, I am just going with the feedback I have received.

I would however, find it difficult to understand why I would be personally invited to apply to Pro, if I would not be accepted.

@frank_d I was invited, I applied and I was told I should hear back this week.

If my expectations were put up falsely, then I will revoke my previous comments. I have no experience working with platforms like Fiverr, I am just going with the feedback I have received.

I would however, find it difficult to understand why I would be personally invited to apply to Pro, if I would not be accepted.

OK it sounds like you were invited, filled out the application and are still waiting to hear back from them.

So it means you are yet to be approved.

If they had approved you for Pro status, your profile would get a pro badge, like mine has and when a buyer was browsing through Pro gigs, yours would also pop up.

I am just trying to explain why you are not yet a “Pro” tiered seller.

I think your reel is awesome and your service really stands out. Plus I am a huge Chapelle fan, so kudos for working with a comedy God. 🙂

Let us know when you hear back from Fiverr!

OK it sounds like you were invited, filled out the application and are still waiting to hear back from them.

So it means you are yet to be approved.

If they had approved you for Pro status, your profile would get a pro badge, like mine has and when a buyer was browsing through Pro gigs, yours would also pop up.

I am just trying to explain why you are not yet a “Pro” tiered seller.

I think your reel is awesome and your service really stands out. Plus I am a huge Chapelle fan, so kudos for working with a comedy God. 🙂

Let us know when you hear back from Fiverr!

Thanks for the compliment on the reel and my work. Professionally, 2017 was a great year for my team and I.

I should hear back from Fiverr this week, I am looking forward to their update.

First, you need to apply for PRO badge. If you got selected for PRO badge then you will see a black color badge on your gigs and on your account!

Buts it’s not easy to be selected, you need to have a very strong profile or strong freelance work background. You will be vetted by the Fiverr special team.

Fiverr PRO sellers are hand-vetted by Fiverr for the highest quality, talent, and professionalism, less than 0.1% who apply reach this status.

I’m a PRO seller also so you are very new here so you should focus on making your profile first.

@frank_d @misscrystal @offlinehelpers @samperfect
My Pro approval was delayed by holidays, but my profile is now enhanced to a Pro account.
After an extended wait, I received my application approval this morning for two sections. My account now features a “Portfolio” and other Pro profile sections.

Find our Pro gigs soon in the “Short Video Ads” and “Live Action Explainers” video sections! Cheers.

Guest offlinehelpers

@frank_d @misscrystal @offlinehelpers @samperfect

My Pro approval was delayed by holidays, but my profile is now enhanced to a Pro account.

After an extended wait, I received my application approval this morning for two sections. My account now features a “Portfolio” and other Pro profile sections.

Find our Pro gigs soon in the “Short Video Ads” and “Live Action Explainers” video sections! Cheers.

That’s great news! Well done! 🙂

Archived