Buyer want to contact on skype

rubel_hasan

Please read the below from Fiver Terms of Service … i think this will be helpful to you

Basics
To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, s***e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.
Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
Fiverr does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page.
Fiverr does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Fiverr platform.
All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Fiverr’s platform.
Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
The Fiverr marketplace is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, s****l preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.

Just ask him/her that fiverr policies doesn’t allows you to talk outside. and tell him/her that if he does they banned my account. hope they understand. Most of the buyers ask for s***e because they want to describe you their full project on call. sometimes messages doesn’t clears the aim of buyer.

• 2 years later...

I’m a buyer. I find it very difficult to communicate solely with written text. This is my 2nd experience with Fiverr. The first was simple enough that messaging here was fine, but now that I’m moving into a more complex project, I asked my worker to meet in ■■■■■ so we can chat, and of course she turned me down. I’m not going to like having to message here. It’s going to be very slow with lots of back and forth and waiting for the other to respond. Instant messaging will likely be non-existent. Voice and screensharing in ■■■■■ is what I’m used to. We’ll see how it goes, but I’m already thinking I will probably go back to Upwork.

• 6 months later...

I would like to add that I found this https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010958878-Standing-out-as-a-Fiverr-Pro?segment=seller tha speaks about Fiverr Pro and write clearly that a Pro seller can contact Buyers via s***e.
As a Buyer I'm really upset that I can't speak to explain myself and show something to the Seller, is there a way to have any kind of meeting/call conference? It must be.

Don't ever exchange contact details and if someone sends you a contact number, remember to flag them.  If you don't your account will be at risk.  Tell them that it is not done, and have on your gig description that no one is allowed to send contact details, emails or anything outside Fiverr or you WILL flag them.  

It is up to the buyers and sellers to stop illegal activity.  One illegal activity on Fiverr is sending contact details, whether it is a phone number or email, or s***e address.  I put it on my gig description, that I will report them if they send contact details, and I do report them.  Not only is sharing contact details not allowed on Fiverr, but it is also for your safety.  

I don't do it in spite.  That is not what I am like, but if my account is affected by someone else leaving their number on my messages, I report them.  I am taking no chances.

3 hours ago, corsogr said:

Are you sure that if you do not take any further action and stop messaging the client without flagging him/her are you at risk?

@corsogr, Once a buyer sent me contact details and I just reminded them that we could not make contact outside of Fiverr and nothing happened to me. I was involved in a discussion with customer service regarding a different issue to do with this order and CS just reminded me to not contact the buyer outside of Fiverr. So I assume that you do not have to flag the buyer and stop messaging them.

On 7/16/2021 at 3:52 PM, moargdkeyacc said:

As a Buyer I'm really upset that I can't speak to explain myself and show something to the Seller, is there a way to have any kind of meeting/call conference?

I think buyers who have a 'business' account with Fiverr can do video calls.

I know that I have quite a few buyers who have the option to meet with me via video. I think some may even be the VID buyers too - but, I would have to double check that.

I am also able to add video calls to my Gigs as well. Not sure why, and, no, I do not do that, so there IS a way. Maybe contact Fiverr and ask if you can have that ability added to your account?

gg

Archived