HI Guys,.. Is IT Okay Buying A Fiverr a/c?

stanomkangi

I have seen very many people selling fiver a/c’s especially on social media sites,… How does fiverr team take it,… I fear if one has a Trusted badge and lacks experience Buyers are likely to land in trouble more often. What’s your viewpoint?

I have seen very many people selling fiver a/c’s especially on social media sites,…

Because people want to take shortcuts in life. They don’t want to work their 🍑. But, eventually, this habit will bite them on the hiney sooner or later.

• Like 9

Any account that is sold may be banned. I’m not really sure how it’s even possible and suspect that these are scams, and the buyer will receive nothing.

I seem to remember someone reporting that they saw someone trying to sell that person’s own account, which they were not trying to sell and someone had alerted them to it.

• Like 6

I have seen very many people selling fiver a/c’s especially on social media sites,…

Because people want to take shortcuts in life. They don’t want to work their 🍑. But, eventually, this habit will bite them on the hiney sooner or later.

that true,… yet they buy those a/c for quite some cash and likely to loose everything some time later

• Like 1

Because people want to take shortcuts in life.

You are right.

And one thing they don’t know is that taking shortcut will only cut them short

• Like 2

I have seen very many people selling fiver a/c’s especially on social media sites,… How does fiverr team take it,… I fear if one has a Trusted badge and lacks experience Buyers are likely to land in trouble more often. What’s your viewpoint?

How does fiverr team take it,…

If you read Fiverr’s Terms of Service, you will see that it is forbidden.

• Like 2

I have seen this too…there are so many groups in FB. It is a business for them I think. They create accounts and reach levels using fake reviews and then sell it

This is what I understood!

New level system is a very good solution for this. Who wants to spend that much $$$ for a fake account!😏

• Like 3