First Order question

bwize51

Hi everyone! And Happy new year full of successful projects!!
I ve placed my first order. I ve seen the evilution of the project. and the designer is asking me to rate and comment before I m delivered the order. I find that strange. Is it normal?

Guest offlinehelpers

I ve placed my first order. I ve seen the evilution of the project. and the designer is asking me to rate and comment before I m delivered the order. I find that strange. Is it normal?

the designer is asking me to rate and comment before I m delivered the order. I find that strange. Is it normal?

Hello there!

You should only rate and review your order once it’s been delivered.

You’ll get a message saying your completed order is ready, you can then download whatever it is you’ve ordered, ask for modifications etc. Only when you’re happy should you leave a review.

Good luck! 🙂

rate and comment before I m delivered the order.

You shouldn’t do that, some buyers fall victim of this and the seller wont deliver there work.

So I will advice you to ask the seller to deliver the projects and if you are satisfied, you will rate him.

the designer is asking me to rate and comment before I m delivered the order. I find that strange. Is it normal?

Hello there!

You should only rate and review your order once it’s been delivered.

You’ll get a message saying your completed order is ready, you can then download whatever it is you’ve ordered, ask for modifications etc. Only when you’re happy should you leave a review.

Good luck! 🙂

thanks for your reply.

xx

Is it normal?

From a basic understanding of this platform, It is not right. Only review after delivery.

Archived